- IV -

Silent Reverie

Lu Han did not think this time. He did not even try.

He only felt. Felt, how happiness flooded his mind and body as Sehun’s warmth embraced him and gave him the experience of emotions, kisses, and light touches only real and not transparent humans could share.

Yes, touching. Touching.

 

It had started with Sehun’s soft hands landing on his cheeks (landing on them, not reaching through); a short moment later his words were drowned by a pair of rosy lips. And that was, when Lu Han’s brain stopped working.

There were no thoughts about why and how and is it even right to kiss a boy like this?, because, hell, something that felt so good could not be wrong in any way at all.

Warm, soft, sweet, strong, arousing – all these things brought his heartbeat out of control and Lu Han loved every second of it. He pressed himself closer to Sehun, afraid that this might end too soon; that all emotions might be taken away from him again.

And Sehun welcomed him, hands leaving his cheeks for trapping Lu Han’s body within his arms. As they parted to catch their breaths, Lu Han could not stay still for long, Sehun was simply too magnetic. With a hoarse “Don’t stop” he leaned in and was rewarded with a beautiful electricity rushing through him as Sehun kissed him even deeper than he’d done before.

 

Lu Han had no idea how long they stood there - kissing, holding, gasping into each other - but when he noticed someone approaching the room, he quickly pressed his hands against Sehun’s chest, leading him back to the bed.

When Sehun attempted to stop Lu Han from pushing him backwards, Lu Han whispered a “Someone’s coming” into his mouth and Sehun understood immediately. He let Lu Han go (slower than he could have – or was that just Lu Han’s imagination?) and crawled back into bed quickly, pulling the covers up to his chin, as if he was cold, and closing his eyes, as if he was still not back from his anxious slumber.

Lu Han stood right beside the bed, watching the boy he had just interacted with. He was strangely calm, although his whole body still felt the electricity Sehun had caused. But instead of feeling odd, Lu Han found himself enjoying it. It made him realize, that he was in the right place.

 

As the door was opened and Jongin came in, Lu Han did not even blink with his eyes, he was too focused on the person lying in bed, and besides this person no one could see him anyway, so why should he bother?

It turned out that there was nothing wrong with his theory. Jongin walked up to Sehun’s bed without noticing the other being in the room. He put a cup of water on the bedside table, talking to Sehun in a gentle voice to wake him up. But all Sehun did was briefly stirring in his supposed to be sleep and making Lu Han realize what good of an actor he actually was.

After a couple of minutes Jongin just sighed and stood up, leaving the water on the table. When he left, the only light that radiated the room, was the one of the growing moon outside – a sparkling silver, illuminating the room with a mysterious atmosphere.

 

~*~

Sehun needed some time to think, so he did not open his eyes right again after Jongin’s departure. At first nothing happened, and just as Sehun began questioning all that had taken place the last hours (not that he never had questioned any of it before), he felt his bed shifting to one side. There was definitely a person sitting on it. Had Jongin come back without him noticing? Or was it his mother?

A warm hand came up to his cheek, caressing it softly. Mum? He thought, but the hand was slightly too big, fingers a bit too long, and he got a tad too hot under his blanket, so his mother was no longer an option. Jongin though had never touched him like this before, but why not? He was a good friend and probably very worried after this day.

The hand left his cheek and made its way to his lips, fingertips sending another wave of hot shivers down Sehun’s spine; Sehun wondered why he had never noticed before, that Jongin’s touches were so pleasant.

Then, there was a warm puff of breath right on his chin and he felt the presence of another pair of lips right above his own. And that was, when Sehun thought that it was not ok for a friend to do something like this to another friend anymore, even when it was just a pure act out of worry.

“Jongin, wha-“ His eyes flew open and the words got stuck in his throat as he was met with a face that did definitely not belong to Jongin. Oh, he thought, that is why it felt so good.

 

“I’m sorry,” the blonde said, “I didn’t mean to wake you up.” His expression was serious, but Sehun could see the light flicker in his eyes and he did not overhear the rush of sarcasm in his voice. “It’s…” he had to clear his throat, “It’s ok.”

Silence lay over them for a while, with them still being close, and Sehun needed to free himself from the blanket before he would faint again. This time due to this uncomfortable – and at the same time thrilling – heat his body had surrendered to.

“My name is Lu Han,” the boy said, just as the cold air of the room got in contact with Sehun’s legs. “That’s all I know.”

Sehun looked at him in surprise, searching for that kind of sarcasm again, but it was nowhere to be found. This boy with the foreign name Lu Han was telling the truth. “I’m Sehun,” he answered after a while, because it was the only thing he could came up with at the moment, his brain working slower than usual due to the immense impact of data it had to cope with.

A little smile spread across Lu Han’s face and suddenly the air was not cold enough anymore in Sehun’s opinion. Had Jongin turned the heater on?

Lu Han seemed to feel quite the opposite, he was covered in clearly visible goose bumps all over his arms and legs, right up to his-

 

Sehun jumped as it hit him that the boy beside him was still completely . Completely. He quickly focused on the drawer of his bedside table, fetching a pair of his boxers and handing it to Lu Han. “Here,” he said, avoiding his eyes, “You must be cold. I’m going to bring some more clothes for you.”

As he made an attempt to stand up, Lu Han held him back. Sehun blushed. Because he was still , and although it was a bit uncomfortable, he found it nice to grasp a look on his body, which turned out to be more masculine than he had assumed. One should not be mistaken by a gentle face.

“No, you don’t have to,” Lu Han shook his head to underline his words, “I’ll try to get them myself, you should take your rest.”

But Sehun no longer could stay in this bed, in this room, not with Lu Han so close to him. It made thinking so unnecessarily hard, and he could not let that happen to him. He still needed time to achieve any chance of understanding if this was real or not. He needed time with himself.

“It’s fine. I’ll do it. I need to go to the bathroom anyway,” the last sentence was a lie, but it made Lu Han let him go. Just before he reached the door, another question mixed itself between the many others in his head, and without intending to, he said it out loud: “Will you still be here when I come back?”

He felt Lu Han’s eyes on him, piercing through him, but it was no unpleasant feeling. Instead it was kind of warm and again strangely arousing, so when Lu Han answered with a “Where should I go anyway?”, Sehun just nodded and stepped out of the room, fleeing from the magic spell this mysterious boy had set on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry, it took me longer to update this time >//< actually, I feel very strange re-reading my own story from a year ago xD

I wrote 6 chapters back then! O.o So the 7th chapter will be the new one then, hopefully the writing style won't be too different, I'll do my best to keep it similar!

Thank you as always for reading, subscribing etc ♥

XXX, RaiCo