A Grand Party

The Wolf Pack

A Few weeks later was the day of the Master party for all packs around Korea and other places around the world to come meet the princess and Master of the highest Pack in the world. Luhan and D.O were up to the others level in fighting and prtocting themselves. We all had to get all dressy for the party. I wore a lovely floor length flowy black dress the top half that was corest style was leather. I wore my hair down in curls and did a dark smokey eye since it made my ice blue eyes stand out more. Sehun changed his hair from rainbow to bright blonde which looked great on him. He came to my room and knocked on the door before opening it. "Wow you look amazing" he said coming over to take my hand. "Thank you" I said kissing him and rubbing my nose against his. We headed downstairs. The mansion was packed with wolves. As we reached downstairs I saw my brother, AJ, and Eli waiting to see me before going in. "Wow Sis you look beautiful" said Kevin coming up to hug me. "Thank you and you look great too and so do you two." Kevin looked over at Sehun then spoke. "So your the one who is my sisters mate" he said grinning. "Yes" he said taking my brothers shoulder to show respect. "Well you take care of her if not you have to deal with us three." "Dont worry I want have to worry about you three if that happened she would kill me first" he laughed. They all laughed. "Well you better get in there before Kris passes out" said Eli. "Is he that nerves" i asked looking at Sehun? "Yep so lets go "he said. The three boys went ahead of me. "Okay you ready Princess" said Sehun. "Ready as ill ever be" I said. The double doors to the ballroom opened and In we walked. I saw Kris sitting on his big chair with the one beside him empty for me. When he saw me he stood. "There is a sit beside me for you" I whispered to Sehun. He smiled and lead me to Kris. Once there Kris took my hand and Sehun took his sit. "Ladies and Gentlemen" spoke Kris "I would like you all to welcome and forsee Princess Amera Rain Tully as Pack Master of Pack EXO The HIghest Loyalist and Powerful Pack in all cities" said Kris. Everyone in this room kneeled and showed there neck to me. "Thank you all for coming to this special event for me" I said. Then they all stood. "You all are also here for me to tell you one more thing." Kris took his sit and Sehun stood with me now. "I Princess Amera have Imprinted with EXO Pack member Sehun." Everyone in the room Howalled to congratulate us. "As you all may know that you are going to be here for the week to enjoy the parties until The last day of the week were Sehun and I will Take our vows as Mates and we wanted to Share it will all of you. SO now lets party" I said. The night went well I dance with all the members of the pack then with some from other packs. But the best part of that night was the midnight garden walk with Sehun. We planned our wedding for outside in the garden and the big party inside the ball. "Im so excited for this Sunday" I said to him. "I am too love" he said pulling me into him.