Mates For Life!

The Wolf Pack

The day of our wedding was here. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a floor length white corest wedding gown. The corest had beautiful lace design of flowers. The necklace was my mother White pearls she wore when she got married. They pinned one side of my up with a white flower that had a face vail on it and the rest of my hair was down and curled. It was simple but pretty. My mother and father stood there with me. "Are you nervous" asked my father? "Just a little" I said. "Dont be child you have a wonderful strong man who loves you with everything in him" said my father. "Its time" came Sehun's mothers voice. Mother and her left out and left me and my father. "Time to go" he said taking my hand in his. We walked out back to the garden. I could feel my heart beating fast. THats when I could hear his. His heart beat like mine. It made me feel good to know he was nervous like me.I took a deep breath and looked at my father. "Im ready" I said. The music started and we began to walk down the aisle towards him. He looked so handsome. When we met and our hands touched I could feel how calm we became. We soon spoke our vows and placed our rings on." You may kiss your bride" came the pasters voice. Sehun pulled me in and placed his lips to mine. It seemed like the world had stopped. I had my Mate and we would be together till the end forever strong. No one would break us.

                                                                                                              THE END!