Taking on The True Role

The Wolf Pack

I found the room where Lulu sat beside the bed in a chair talking with Sehun. I knocked on the door as I leaned on the door jam. "Hey come on in Princess" said Lulu." Just call me Rain please." "You got wounded too" said Lulu jumping up to check me out. "Im good now" I said kissing his forehead. "How are you feeling Sehun" I asked? "Could be better but okay." I walked over and leaned down touching our noses, he lifted his hand to rub my face again. "So who is this that wants you dead" asked Sehun? "Its the oldest son of the man who my parents killed. "But I thought he was dead" asked Lulu? "Yeah so did I until Eli and Kevin visted yesterday Eli told me about it." "And Lulu I will show you and D.O how to protect yourself and become better wolves no matter what anyone says I am Princess and what I say goes." "But Kris and his father wont let you" said Sehun. "Well Sehun they cant stop me." "Plus Kris is only doing what his father has showed him to do and that isnt to protect you guys. He is using you all like a army who protects its president." "No a pack is to protect each other equally and Kris is to be pack leader which means he is the strongest and it means he puts himself in front of all fights to protect his pack before himself." "I think he is seeing it now but its doing against his father is going to be hard for him" I said. "Um Princess your parents are here" came Chen's voice. "Tell them ill be there in a second." "Yes Princess" he said walking out the room. "Ill be back to check on you two" I kissed Lulu on the head and touched noses with Sehun and kissed his cheek. I headed out into the main room to see my parents, Kris, and his parents. "My child" said my mother who ran up to look me over." Ill be fine" I said and hugged her and then my father. "So my son tells me that those fools were sent to kill you Princess" he said. It looked like it hurt him to say Princess. "Yes Pack Master they were the pack of the son of Taeyoung." "But they had no chance I ripped the pack leaders thoart out and the boys killed the rest" I said. He looked at his son in dissapointment and then slapped Kris across the face. "Wait one mintue" I said "what was that for?" "My son should have taken control and taken out the pack leader and not make the Princess do it." "My son should be stronger and show he is." "Well they were after me not them So it is my job to take out my emeies not your son." "And yes your son is Strong and leader and he was not a dissappointment He lead his pack to fight and sent half to keep me away. So when they didnt come back as soon as I figured they would I set out to find them and a few came with me. Then They showed themselves and they wanted me not them. So dont you dare put your son's Pack Leadership to shame" I yelled. Kris put his hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at him. His face was bleeding where his fathers nail cut him. "Its fine Princess." said kris. "NO its not" I said I grabbed his father by his collar and slammed him into the wall. "I can read you like a book and your nothing but a selfish man who wants everyone to bow to you and your family." "The only way you earn respect is to have people who trust you that dont fear you. You have these boys afriad for there lives. YOu are beneath respect" I growled. "YOu dont use your pack as a army ,your pack is to be family not soldiers understand me" I yelled even louder. THe fear in his eyes were big. "I could rip your heart out right now but I want because your son and wife love you and love is something you need. When you learn what family and love is then i will respect you." I dropped him and walked out the house because I need to run to relax. I took off into the woods and shifted. I loved the wild and free run the soft ground beneath my paws the breeze blowing through my fur all the clear sounds I could hear around me.I finally stopped running once I reached the stream and shifted back and sat down on a log. A little bit later I knew he was there." I know your there Kris come out" I said. He came out of the woods behind me and sat down beside me on the log. "Your so brave for your own good" he said." I know but Ive seen so many Packs fail because of big headed masters and leaders. I dont want that for these boys they need a family and love." "I know and ive known this for so long I was just scared to disobey my father ,but if your around I can do that "he said. "Will you stay with us and help me over see my pack as Pack Master" he asked? "What is your father doing" I asked? "He wants you to be master" said Kris. "Plus Lulu looks up to you and Sehun needs you and I need your help too" he said. "Ill be pack master" I said. We headed back to the house it was quite now. Everyone was sleeping I went back to Sehun's room. Lulu had went to bed so Sehun was alone. I slipped my shoes off and jacket. He had a big bed so I crawled up beside him over the covers and watched him as he slept before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.