Making plans and A big Announcement

The Wolf Pack

The next day I woke up to being covered up and no one in the bed beside me. "Finally you woke up" his voice said. I looked to the bedroom door to see a well looking Sehun. "How are you" I asked? He lifted his shirt to show the white scaring of the bites. I got out of the bed and over to him and he placed his nose to mine then grabbed the nape of my neck and pushed my hair to the side. then up my neck and bite my ear and moved back to my face. "Sehun" I said, "Kiss me." He smiled and then placed his lips to mine and kissed me. I felt like everything around me disappeared and it was just him and Me there. When he pulled away we both were breathing hard. "Im yours" he said to me showing his neck to me. I up his neck and bit his ear like he did me and then whispered into his ear. "Ill have you Sehun till our days end." I knew I was connceted to him different then the others and he was the same way. We had imprinted on each other we were going to be mates for life. We rubbed noses then headed out the room holding hands. "Princess we have matters at hand to discuss" said My mother. Then she looked at us both and gasped and smiled big. "My baby has imprinted" she said. SHe ran over and hugged us both. We laughed and then mom yelled down into the main room where everyone was. "Rain and Sehun imprinted." "Great we didnt get to tell them" said Sehun. I laughed and kissed him. "Its okay dear but lets go tend to matters at hand." We fallowed behind my mother downstairs. The brothers of the packed greated us and wished us well. THen we all sat around talking about future plans. "Well first things first "I said "I want Lulu and D.O to be trained well" I said. "Fine that will be first." Kris then spoke up, "next then is for us to throw the announcement party for Rain becoming Master and for Her and Sehun's Imprinting." "We have that under contro"l said my mother and his. "Other then that everyone relax and enjoy themselves "said Kris.