Something's wrong I can feel it!

The Wolf Pack

The next morning I awoke alone in my bed and the house empty. I got dressed for school in grey pants, white shirt and grey jacket. I put a change of clothes in the backpack and headed out for school. Waiting outside the school was the boys. Thats when I felt the pull towards Sehun that day. I stuck close to him most of the day. Right after school I felt it the worry in him. "Hey whats wrong" I asked him? He looked surprised I could feel that. "Im worried about this other Pack" he said as we walked from the school. Then I stopped in my tracks all the guys saw it and turned to look at me. I had this pain this bad feeling. I turned around to look at the woods by the school. "What is it" asked Tao grabbing my shoulder? "Somethings not right it feels off like something bad is going to happen." "SHH" said Kris looking hard. I closed my eyes and listened hard I could hear them running in the woods. I shot Kris a look but Tao and Sehun got on before him. "There in the woods" said Sehun pulling me closer to him. "I know and there going to start trouble I feel it but not with us with the humans" I said. "Sehun, Tao, Baek,Suho,and Luhan come with me to the woods" said Kris "the rest of you take Rain back to the hideout" said Kris. I looked at Sehun who now looked ready to kill. I grabbed him and made him look at me. "Promise you will take care of Lulu." He gave me that worried look. "Yes I know you feel it too just protect him" I pressed my face to his rubbing my nose to his "Promise" I said. "I promise" he said kissing my neck and ran off with the others. "What is it" asked Lay coming to take my hand to pull me along." Im worried Lulu will get hurt." "Do we all feel that" said Kai. "Why did Kris make him go" I asked? "To make him stronger" said Chanyeol. We got to the hideout and my nerves were on edge. I began to pace like a animal in a cage. "Come sit "said Lay coming over to take my hand to pull me to sit. "I cant Lay SInce I got here ive clicked with each of you on a level like no other ,more then my old pack ,more then my family" I said. "Somethings not right and I feel it" I said. I had changed into black jeans, a gray racerback tank top with my black heels above the ankle cut tieup boots along with my red zip up leather jacket. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail. "I cant sit by anymore" I said "are you guys coming with me" I said. They looked at me with surprised. "But Kris said stay here" said Xuimin. "Yes I understand your Pack Leader told you all to stay but remember im not your pack yet and I dont listen to rules very well as Kris says." "Im going I know somethings wrong." They looked at each other thats when Chanyeol got up grabbed his jacket put it on and started to fallow me then I heard Kai and Lay join me. "The rest are going to stay" said Lay. I could feel the speed in me take over as we ran as humans almost as fast as my wolf self. We got to a park where I could see them. "Spread out" I said they nodded and did As I said. I could see my breath I knew it had gotten colder. I sniffed the air and listend I could hear them a head of me at the end of the woods. I let out my warning Hawl which was uniqne from other wolves. I could hear all get still so I spoke. "Come out come out where ever you are?" I stepped out of the dark and into the light at the soccor field." Your here for me not them I know it so show your selves" I yelled. I could sences the new pack coming. When they got near and in the light they all bowed to me and showed there sign by pushing the hair back from there neck. "Princess" came ones voice. "I didnt tell you to speak" I yelled. I could sence Kris and the others moving away and out of sight to come behind me and I could sence the other boys had come after all. "Why are you here and what do you want" I yelled? The one who had spoke stood to talk. I could see the blood running down his face. "My Princess we came for you." "We were told to bring you home"." Home where" I asked? "To Master Taeyoung" he spoke. "Master Taeyoung is dead I watched him die" I growled. I could feel the heat rising They were sent to kill me not take me back. "But he isnt ,he did tell us.." I cut him off. "Dont lie to me Child That bastard Chrome sent you here to kill me since We killed his father." I ped my jacket and let it fall to the ground." You come to my home to kill me thinking I didnt have a pack just beacuse Im not leader here doesnt mean I wont Rip your thoart out myself." I could feel Kris and the boys now walking up to join me. I felt Kris's Hand on my shoulder. "If you wish to finish this Princess do so" he said. The guy laughed a growl then spoke. "He said you couldnt be tricked he said you were to smart for your own kind." "But do you really need all of them to fight us for you?" "No I can kill all of you before you know it but I know some of them are just itching to rip a thoart out too." "Come on lil Princess lets see what you got"." Come on lil pup lets see what you got" I Growled as I shifted into my white wolf.