The Past

The Wolf Pack

When we came to where we were going it was a old run down looking church that had a Pack symbol on the doors. "Our hide out" whispered another one I didnt get his name. "Im Xuimin" he said. We walked inside and there was some couches sitting around and a big high back chair on the stage. Xiumin and Chen along with Luhan ran off to do something. "Come have a seat" said Kris. I walked with Sehun and Tao close by and took a sit on one of the couches. "So tell us why you and some of your old pack is here" said Kris taking a sit on the table that looked towards all the chairs and couches. "We had a crazied Pack Leader and his sons were just the same." "Well my family which is my parents and me and my brother Kevin were starting to see it. My parents were in his pack way before me and Kevin were born. Same with Eli and our other friend Aj and there families. Well it got to the point of him and his sons wanted us to hunt humans." "Hunt Humans" said Kris looking shocked. "Yeah and we all know the law of this." "Well he told us if we didnt join in the hunt then he would kill the adults children first and then them." "Well one day Eli, Kevin, me and Aj were in the woods running free like we love doing. Well are pack leaders sons came and just because there the sons they think they can get what they want all the time." "Well that day it was me they wanted." "They wanted to do screwed up things to me. They wanted to stab me with silver, tie me down and cut me." "Well When they came for me my brother, Eli and Aj tried stopping them so I could run away. I ran as fast as I could home to my parents. I told them what was going on and they talked to Aj and Eli's parents about it." "They knew what was coming. Well when all the boys came back each one was hurt. I helped to doctor them." "Well Eli and Kevin had killed one of the sons because he was trying to kill them. So when pack leader came all hell broke lose." I took my jacket off to show them my scar on my lower back. "The pack leader drug me to the middle of the pack and tied me to a poll ribbed my shirt open to bare my back and hit me over and over with a whip till Eli,Kevin and Aj couldnt take it anymore. They broke law to safe me. They killed the other son and was going to kill the leader." "Eli's blood line is leader blood and He could have killed him own his own" I said. "But his father stoped him and made us kids run away. HIs parents, aj parents and mine killed the leader but Aj parents and Eli's were killed." "The rest of the pack split and went there own way. My parents found us hidding and took us away." "Before we moved here to start over, Things with me and Eli went odd." "Odd how" asked Kris? "We slept together shared blood because we knew we would be spilt up. My brother found out and was mad because we slept together that was his best friend. So me and my brother werent on good terms." "But the boys were going to go on there own so my parents and I moved here. The boys ended up coming here too." A door opened and a few young women came out. I watched who they flocked to. One went to stand beside Kris,one sat beside Suho, One beside Lay, One beside Kai and one beside the one i came to know as Baekhyun. I could smell them they were wolf too but none as strong as I was. Then A older couple walked in I saw it to be Kris's Parents. "Son" came the man's Voice. Everyone bowed and showed skin. I did as well to be respectful even tho it wasnt my pack. "I smell new blood" he said looking around the room. I stood because it was me." Me Pack Master" I said not meeting his eyes. There is always a Pack leader and a Pack Master. A Pack master is the older father of the leader. "Son who is this young Pup" he said walking over taking my face in his hands so I could look at him. "Father this is Amera Rain Tully." "Tully" he said "your father is Sue Ken Tully" he asked? "Yes Pack Master" I said. "I know your father very well he is working for my company. Your parents have made there Pack life to my pack are you my child?" "If I am to speak freely" I asked? "Yes my child" he said letting my face go. "I am hoping to join but i'd like to view the ways of this pack before packing my life yet." He smiled "this one is a very smart and brave one. I like you and Ill allow it just beacuse I think you will join us." "Son a word in pravite" he said leading Kris and his mother to another room. "Your brave to talk to Pack Master as so" said Kai looking at me with worry. "I am not of your pack yet" I said" so I can but I do show respect you will learn that soon pup" I said. He gave me a evil face. His girl stood to walk to me. "Do you dare do that young one" I said showing my eyes at her. She sat and bowed to me." I told you she isnt like the rest" said Tao who stood to stand next to me. "Come with me" he said taking my hand and leading me to some stairs. We walked them to the top floor and sat on the railing that over looked the group below. "Thank you for earlier" he said. "Your welcome and may I ask to see your eyes again" I asked? He pulled me closer to him on the rail and showed his wolf eyes a beautiful green. "We have special eyes" I said touching his face. He rubbed against it then spoke. "your sent is inoxicating I wanted to up your neck and bite your ear" he said. "I get told Im way different then the rest of the females." "Your a princess" he said." Im not" I said. "You are, your a american wolf one that was given to the Tully family after your brother was born." I know the story of a princess. "Well I know it too but I dont think I am and if I am I would be with the highest pack there is." "I think thats why your friend Eli worries" said Tao. "Tao Ive never connceted too so many wolves before." "You have connceted with a few of us I could feel it" he said. "You, Sehun, Kai, Lay and Kris. I feel the pull" I said. "We can feel it too" said Tao. "Come lets head back down im clam now" I said. Me and Tao walked back down when Kris came back in. "Pack" he yelled, "we have a visiting pack in town and they plan to make this there home but not in our pack" said Kris. "So everyone watch your backs" he said. "Rain can i speak with you alone" he asked coming over taking my hand in his and leading me away from the rest.