A Fight and A Hurting Truth!

The Wolf Pack

I could feel the speed of my paws taking me to this bastard. He had shifted into some brown and black wolf. I felt the wind against my fur and I could only see red. Once I reached him I bite his face and clawed his eyes making him blind and he bite my shoulder making me hawl then out of rage I broke his leg with my teeth every bone in that foot was crushed then as he lifted in the air to hawl I grabbed with my teeth ripping his Thoart out with one swift shake. HIs body flopped to the ground. Then I saw more wolves around me attacking the other five. I turned back to see Kris stand watching but behind Kris I saw Lulu holding Sehun in his Lap. That's when I ran back and as I got close I shifted back into my human form and ran over to them. "What happened Lulu to him" I said as I kneeled beside them. Sehun barely there in and out of consciousness. "He did as you told him to,to protect me" lulu said with tears in his eyes. "He jumped in the way of the two wolves who jumped towards me to bite me and they both bite into his side." Sehun's white shirt was soaked with red. THe others ran back and I had taken Sehun from Lulu. I undid his shirt and to see Two huge bite marks with blood just seeping out. I shifted back to my wolf and began the wounds so they would stop bleeding and to help his healing. This would mean I'd be connceted to Sehun more then the others because I was taking his blood in. After a bit the blood stopped and the wounds heal enough to stop the blood but it wasnt going to heal like normal because he lost to much. I shifted back grabbed his face and rubbed my nose to his. "Please stay with me come on Sehun." I felt his hand lift and rub my face. "Im not going anywhere yet" he said. Lay and Kai walked over. "Come on lets get you back to the house" said Kai. They both picked him up. D.O came over with my jacket. I took it and put it on. "You dont listen very well do you" said Kris coming over to look me over. "We need to check that shoulder out when we get back to the house." he said.He turned around and walked off. Lulu came over and wrapped his arm around me. "He is pissed with you but he will get over it and thank you." "For what "I asked as we walked. "For protecting me and for helping Sehun." "So you knew you were a princess" said Chanyeol? "Yes I know im a princess I dont want everyone to know it"." You know that means you have higher rank them Kris and his father right" said Chanyeol? "Yes I know that but I dont want to over step them because it messes with pride" I said "thats why I cant join the pack" I said. The two boys looked sad. "But how are you going to protect yourself from others that will come for you" asked Lulu? "Ill manage ive done so far." We stopped by the hideout to get our bags then we went to this huge mansion on a hill. "This is were we stay most the time" said Lulu. "Lulu are you the weakest pack member" I asked? "Its me and D.O" he said looking sad." I can help you both with that." "You will not "came Kris's voice "they must learn themselves." I walked over to him and said "and is that you or your father talking" I asked? "Not here" he said. He grabbed my arm and yanked me with him down a hallway. We came to a room and he slammed the door shut behind us and he shoved me towards a couch. "Sit down" he yelled. "No I want and you will not talk to me that way" I yelled back. "Damn you Rain why do you have to come here and start making me re think things how I should run my pack." "Well maybe if you ran you pack like a family and not a goddamn army then you would understand what family is and what a pack is really about." "And you do Princess" he yelled stepping closer. "Its in my blood to know how to run a pack Kris and family is the most important thing to keep your family safe and to put yourself in dangers path before them to protect them. Not to make them protect you." "THe pack leader is the strongest of all s so he is to show how strong he is to protect his pack." "Well your not in control of this Pack" he yelled now shoving me on the couch. "I know your pissed right now but you almost lost a few of your pack tonight so dont take it out on me." "Get up" he yelled. I got up to show respect for him. "Take your jacket off" he said. I took it off feeling the pain in my shoulder for the first time. "Damn that looks bad" he said. I looked at it as best I could. My tank was holding on by a string. "Take it off" he said I didnt respond fast enough for him so he walked to me and ripped it off me making me stand there in my black bra and jeans. He looked me over and he could see small faiting Teeth marks on my sides where I was in old fights. He opened a box beside the couch and it was a fist aid kit. "Come sit so I can clean it." I sat down across from him and he cleaned it then bandaged it." Ill go get you a shirt "he said. He left me in the room alone. When he came back he had another tank top almost like the one had but it was black. "My sister told me to give it to you." I slipped it on. "May I go see Sehun now" I asked him not facing me? "Yes he is down the hall last door on the right" he said. I grabbed my jacket and headed down the hall.