New Life

The Wolf Pack

        I was being sent to a private school in Seoul. My parents moved there for family and I spent the summer grooming my Korean not really going out to site see or making friends. The summer was ending and it was my first day at this new school. In this school most people in the class stayed together in the same classes till the end of there schooling years. So I was really the only new person in my class. I entered the school in the uniform that was required which was either a Plaid skirt that was gray, white, red and black. Or I could wear Gray,or black slacks or knee length shorts. The tops Had to be white button up long sleeve or short sleeve with girlly ties or if I wanted to be different I could wear a boys tie. Then you had your Gray or black coat on that had a pocket on front of the chest with the schools symbol. Shoes it didnt matter or how your hair was. You could also wear a sweater vest or a buttom up sweater. So I wore the skirt, the white top no tie,the Gray jacket, But I wore knee high girls combat boots and briaded Two briads from the side of my right side of my hair and flipped the rest and curled into beachy curls. I stepped into the building feeling eyes on me. Yes I look odd in this school since im a American. That's when I felt them all 12 of them. My head shot to the left to take in all 12 boys leaned up against or sitting on the bench near by. Some of them looked at me. Then i saw they were standing next to the office door that I had to go to. I headed that way and as I did they all looked now. I gave them my what the hell are you looking at stare that's when one of them a very y young man moved in my way. "Fresh meat" he said to me grinning. I stopped in my tracks not to run into him. I Did the bad girl thing and looking him up and down and grin back at him. Then stepped around him and walked into the office hearing the boys go "Oww and laugh." I walked up to the desk and the little lady looked up to me. "May I help you young lady" she said? I bowed first and then said," Yes I'm new to the school I start today and Need my schedule" I said. "Name please" she asked? "Amera Rain Tully" I said. She flipped through some papers on her desk and then pulled one out and grabbed another. "Here you go dear and a map of the school and your locker number and combo" she said writing it down on my paper and then handed it too me. "Thank you" I said bowing agian and she bowed back. I knew I had to head back out to these dudes. I opened the door but none of them were out there. I headed for the first class on my list. Once I got there everyone was heading inside as the bell rang. I walked up to the teacher who smiled. "You must be Amera" she said. "Call me Rain" I said bowing to her. "OKay Rain" she said "um I'll introduce you to The class and then you can take your sit by Sehun" she said pointing to the young man with rainbow hair who was one of the boys from earlier. "Class I would like to Introduce you all to your new classmate Amera Rain Tully but call her Rain." "Um Rain would you like to tell the class where your from" she said? I smiled and bowed to the class and then spoke. "Im from America I moved here with my parents because Family moved them here. I practiced my Korean for a Year before moving here So I hope its alright" I said. I looked at the teacher and she nodded for me to take my sit. I walked over to the table were Sehun sat and sat down beside him. He didn't looked over at me. The teacher went over to a bookshelf and came over with my book and workbook. "Thank you" I said. She began the lesson that's when I felt his eyes on me. I looked over beside me to catch him looking. I cleared my thoart but lowly so no one but him could hear me. He then turned away from looking. The bell rang after awhile signaling it was time to leave that class. I packed my book and handed in my work book. As I was heading out of class Some of the 12 boys were outside waiting on Sehun I guess. As I walked out they all looked at me with this odd look. Then I felt a hand Grab my shoulder. I turned around to see Sehun. I looked at him and he spoke for once. "You forgot these" he said handing me my map and schedule. "Thank you" I said and went to walk off when he spoke agian. "Um your next class is with me and Chanyeol" he pointed to the skinny tall dude with big ears and a backwards cap. "we can show you were it is" he said. "Are you sure" I said "I dont want to but in with you and your boys" I said pointing to them and the rest who were now showing up. He looked at me funny then realized the others showed up. "Its whatever" he said grinning. I didn't like when these guys grinned it made them seem evil. "You know you guys are odd" I said then turned and walked away. I found my locker and opened it putting my book inside when I closed it A girl was standing there. I jumped and she giggled. "Sorry didn't mean to make you jump" she said. "I'm Jill Kim I saw you when you walked in this morning and how you handled the boys." "Yeah what is there deal" I said? "What class you got next" She asked? I showed her and she smiled. "Well we can walk to class and you can sit with me since I dont have anyone sitting with me." "Im Amera Rain" I said shacking her hand. "Well those guys stick together like glue" she said. "But they seem to make people nerves but not you" she said. "I saw how you sensed them when you got here and you didnt let them get to you and Kai well he can make any girl swoon" she blushed. "Well I dont know I could feel them like I did and There Grins they do sometimes are creepy and mischeivous" I said. "Yeah you get that feeling too" she said. "But I realized when each one is alone there different more relaxed" I said. We got to the class room and she pulled me to meet the teacher. She told me to take the sit with Jill. That's when Two sets of eyes watched me as I walked. I turned my eyes to them not looking away I wasnt going to be intimaded. They looked shocked and looked away. Jill got my book and workbook for me and we relaxed into our sit. "After this class is Lunch ,would you like to join me and my two friends at our table" she asked? I smiled not planning to make friends so easy. "Sure" I said. Class Drug by but as soon as the bell sounded We turned our workbooks in and packed up. Jill locked arms with me as we walked out the class and was met by the rest of the boys waiting on Sehun and Chanyeol. Thats when I caught them watching me. I stopped walking and let Jill's arm go and turned around and walked back to them. "I would like it if you all would stop watching me like im food so if you pups wouldnt mind" I said before turning around to go back to Jill. The looks on there faces were priceless. "Wow whatever you said to them they all looked shocked" said Jill looping her arm with mine again. "I just told them to stop staring at me like I was food and called them Pups." She laughed and we headed off to the lunch room.