006

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat inthe plastic chairs waiting for their private doctor to finish whatever he was doing. The two lovers were happily discussing what their future would ne like when the baby was born.

"You'll have to stop EXO activity for a little while to help me with our angel." Baekhyun placed his right hand on his flat stomach.

"I know, I would never leave you by yourself to take care of our kid alone, my family os more important to me."

Chanyeol kissed the back of Baelhyun's hand and smiled his happy virus smile. He was so happy with his life right now. He wouldn't change it for the world.

"Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol?" A tall male wearing a long white lab coat called to them. They got up, hands intertwined, and followed the doctor to an examination room.

Thry were nervous as hell as they came inside a room on the second floor. What if I'm not pregnant? What if Chanyeol leaves me once I get fat? What if the other members kick me out of exo? Baekhyun thought as Chanyeol helped him take a seat on the bed. He was having a lot of doubts with this pregnancy and it's only been a week since he found out. Sighing he slowly lifted his head up to see the man that would be his doctor for his whole entire pregnancy. 

The male looked to be be in his early 30s. He had medium length brown hair that seemed to be curled at the ends. His skin was very very tan and not the sunbathing kind of tan, but the tanning booth one. It was really.... strange in both Baekhyun and Chanyeol's eyes. The doctor also seemed to be foreign because his eyes were an emerald color that the asian race didn't get unless they're half white.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Dr. Austin Sparks and I'll be your doctor..." He starts putting a smile on his face like this was the best job in the world. He was just so cheery. "So what brings you here today?.."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol hoping he would say something to the doctor. He was to scared of  being judged for what he was going to say. Therefore, wanted  his fiancé to do it. "My boyfriend is pregnant and wants to check if our baby is alright." Dr. Sparks just looked at them like they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter