Teaser~

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner table was silent as everyone ate, Baekhyun's parents had come 20 minutes ago, and talk about awkward. Baekhyun was looking down at his plate biting his lip nervously, he had to tell his family that he and Chanyeol we're going to have a baby.

Ms. Byun, fed up with all the silence, lioked at her son who hasn't once looked up once all night.

"Baekhyun sweety, what's the matter?" She cooed softly. It was unluke her son to not talk at the table, something definately was up.

"Mom....... I have to tell you something..." Baekhyun nervously said breathily (a/n: is that a word). It was now or never.

"I'm- I'm pregnant."

**************************************************

"Would you like to hear the baby's heartbeat?" The doctor asked. Currently Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at there doctors appointnent they schedualed 

"Yes." They both replied.

The doctor went to the machine like thingy and turned the volume.

Ba dum. Ba dum. Ba dum. Ba dum. Ba dum. Ba dum. Ba dum.

Chanyeol was the first one to start crying hearing his baby's heartbeat.

Their baby.

It exist, and he was going the be a dad.

Life was great.

**********************************

"Your always going out Chanyeol! While I stay at the dorms all day pregnant and unsatstified. You've been so selfish lately!" Baekhyun yelled at a drunk Chanyeol, who wibbled in about 5 minutes ago.

"Baek, I'm rust..... Ficked out..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter