001

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pushed with all his might, the baby was stuck, because the baby developed Chanyeol's tall gene. 

"We're going to have to grab the baby out ourselves. Baekhyun don't stop pushing." Doctors all around the room were opening Baekhyun's globes wider, so the main doctor delivering the baby can get access inside. Baekhyun was sweating and in so much pain, if he'd known ot would hurt this much to give birth naturally he would've just got a cesarein section. Chanyeol rubbed the back of his fiancé hand his heart beating fast, was their baby going to be alright?.

"Okay I got ahold of the baby's bottom, Baekhyun start pushing." Baekhyun pushed with all his might, while the doctor gave slight pushes on the baby's bottom, it took a few pushes but the baby finally came out.

Little cries were heard throughout the room, Chanyeol smiled as he saw his little baby get cleaned up wrapped in a blanket, the nurse brought the baby to Baekhyun and showed him how to hold the baby. His and Chanyeol's baby. "Our angel is so beautiful."

"I love you Chanyeol."

"I love you Baekhyun."

The two kissed passionately before watching their little baby sleep peacefully.

________________________________________________

 

*9 months earlier*

 

The dormitory was quiet, nobody saying a word, everyone was still shocked at what had just been said. It couldn't be possible unless you were female, so, how did this happen? Not even the said person understands it himself.

Suho was the first to speak out, he had questions I'm sure the others were afraid to ask, taking a breath he started. "Baekhyun?..." Baekhyun look the EXO leader in his eyes, he bit his lip nervously, he was thinking that he was going to be judged by the other members. "Y-yes?" His breath was very shaky.

"How far along are you?" 

He was still in the early stage and wouldn't show for at least another two months, he should've told Chanyeol to use protection, but of course he was to wrapped up in the at the time to care, therefore put him in this situation today. After another minute or t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter