002

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was panting put of breath as he pulled out of Baekhyun, they had ended their anniversary with making love to seal together their love for each other. Chanyeol stared at the boy under him sweat dripping from his hair down his face, Baekhyun was the most beautiful creature in the world and he loved him so much. "I love you Baek..." He breathed out and kissed Baekhyun's lips slowly and passionately, he was going to ask the boy, but he had been so nervous he didn't. "Baek, I know this is weird asking you this after our love making session but....." He rolled off the other male and opened the dresser on his side. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Baekhyun and their baby, so he better do this now. Chanyeol pulled a red little box out and turned to his lover once more. "I love you Baekhyun more than the whole world, I love your laugh, your smile, your sassyness, I love it all. You make me happy and that's something I've always struggled with, so......" Baekhyun had tears falling down his cheeks. "Byun Baekhyun..." He knew what Chanyeol was going to ask him. 

"Will you marry me?" Those words. Chanyeol said them. He meant every word. Baekhyun nodded his head and pulled Chanyeol into a kiss, he was going to be Park Baekhyun soon and he was the happiest person in the world. "Chanyeol let's have another round." He said biting his lip ily, of course turning Chanyeol on. "But we have rehersal tomorrow, and the boys will be mad if we keep them up all night." Baekhyun knew that he was going to say that and was already one step ahead. He grabbed his Samsung note III and unlocked it, he clicked on his  music app and played the first song that came on. "Now, the boys won't hear us." He turned the volume up on the highest and set his phone down. Chanyeol smiled and kissed down Baekhyun's neck. It was going to be an all nighter for them.

________________________________

D.O yawned loudly as he made breakfast, he was so tired that he could fall asleep standing up. Kai was clinging to his waist nibbling on the back of his ear, the younger was always in the mornings and wanted a piece of his baby Soo. "Kai get off!" He angrily yelled at his boyfriend, he wasn't in the mood for anything. "But Kyungie~ you know what happens in the morning." Kai whined. D.O finished cooking breakfast and grabbed ten plates.

While he was doing that six of the boys were in the living sitting in silence. Luhan was sleeping on Sehun's lap, Suho was looking over the scheduale while Lay was listening to music on his phone. Xiumin and Chen well, they were making out on the love seat, ever since started shipping Xiuhan Chen practically s the livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter