008

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paint splattered all over the wall of a pretty color purple. The eight boys were busy finishing up painting the walls. It had only been two and a half weeks since clearing out the storage room and they've already gotten so much done. Just a little more paint and the room would be done for tje meantime. Until BaekYeol find out the gender of the baby so they could put baby things in the newly decorated room. "Boys we've done a great job. I am sure Baek and Chan will love it once its finished." Suho put his paintbrush in the paint can with a happy sigh.

"Guys have you noticed Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been arguing a lot the last past week?" Chen stated cuddling with Xiumin.

"Yeah I've noticed. It's so strange."

"I know. They've never fought not once. Maybe its because Baek's pregnant."

"Luhan what does that have to do with anything?" Luhan shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know much about pregnancy but he knew that it was causimg a slight bump in BaekYeol's relatiomship.

"We should counsel them."

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea."

"Then its settled. Once Chanyeol returns to the dorm we'll set them both down and let them talk out their problrms."

The eight members high fived each other and looked at the room that they decorated. It was really child friendly color and the baby would thank them in the future 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chanyeol where are you?! I'm sorry for yellimg at you. I love you so much Channie....." Baekhyun spoke on the voice message the soind of his xries overpowering his words. He'd gotten onto a fight with Chanyeol and said some hurtful things resulting in him being left alone in their dorm room. "Please come back. I miss you. Our angel misses you. Please...." He ended the call and continued to cry in his pillow. 

Chanyeol crept in the dorms about an hour later barely able to stand up. He had been out since 8 and he just arrived drunk. He was so stressed that he had to go and get wasted to forget his troubles that he and Baekhyun are having. "Baekkie!" He shouted frightening Kyungsoo who was about to go out and buy take out. Kyungsoo clutched his chest breathing hard. "Chanyeol you big goof... You scared me half to death."

Chanyeol laughed and stumbled past the small male. "Kyusoo stop being....." He walked of to find Baekhyun. Their argument was a minor one but did hurt both Baekhyun and Chanyeol's feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter