005

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun hugged his parents and showed them to the dinning room, they had just gotten rhere about 10 minutes late which was good for him.

"Oemma appa, I've missed you so much."

They entered the dinning was and the rest of the boys greeted the elders with respect. All except Luhan.

"Oemma, you're here!"

Ms. Byun smiled and hugged a crazy Luhan. Everyone called each others parents oemma and appa, because of their closeness. Kyungsoo came out and announced dinner was ready and for everyone to come and eat. The boys rushed to the table to eat, leaving poor Baekhyun's parents to search around for a seat. Once seated Baekhyyn served his parents before serving anyone else, he believed in serving your elders and hyungs first. Pregnant or not.

Oh that's right, he has to tell his parents that he's pregnant with their grandchild.

The table was silent as everyone ate their meal, this is one of the rare quiet times EXO has ever had. Ms. Byun was cincerned about her son who was playing with his food while looking down, what was he hiding? She had to know. Baekhyun could feel eyes staring at him and let out a small unoticible sigh.

"Baekhyun sweety, what's wrong?" His mother cooed. This just made him more nervous to tell them the news, but he had too.

And now is a goid time.

"I have something to tell you....."

Mr. & Ms. Byun stopped eating and ficused all their attention in their son, anxious to know what he was going to say. Was it bad? Good? They didn't have a clue as to what was going on with their child whom they haven't spoke to in months, because of the busy scheduale.

"I'm pregnant." Baekhyun finally spoke after a long five minutes of anxiety. He bit his lip nervously afraid his parents were going to be disappointed for expecting a child before marriage, he didn't even think of the fact that he was a male and telling your parents you're pregnant would make you crazy. Lol. 

The other members just watched the expression on both Baekhyun and his parents faces, waiting. It was honstly like one of those lifetime movies where the daughter tells her mother that she's pregnant, then the mothee calls her a but let's her stay in the house anyway. One of those movies. What nobody expected, even Baekhyun, was for the Byun's to start bursting out in laughter like rhey just heard one of Kai's awful jokes. This was weird. Very weird. Weren't their supposed to be talking, not laughing.

"Oh my god! That's too funny, you're pregnant. Yeah right!" Baekhyun's father laughed out. This was one of the most funniest jokes he's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter