007

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holding the picture in their hands the BaekYeol couple exited the hospital and were now in the car. The smiles on their faces xouldn't go away ifyou tried. They were extremely happy to see their baby for the first time today since conceiving it 2 months ago. Baekhyun hadn't known he already in his 3rd month of pregnancy and his baby bump was growing and would stick out soon. He had thought he was only a month and a half preggers but he was farther along almost in his second trimester.

"Chanyeol I can't wait to show the others these pictures i bet they're going to be squealimg over these" Baekhyun placed the photos in the envelope they came in and turned the radio on to put hom in an even happier mood. "Oh she wants me! Oh she got me! Oh she hurts me~" he sang as their song Overdose played.

Chanyeol heart fluttered in his chest hearimg his boyfriend sing and dance to tjeir catchy pop tune. It always made hom feel good when his lover was happy. He wished it could be like that all the time because... When Baekhyun's happy he's happy.

"You're so beautiful honey~" he complimented a now red Baekhyun.

"I'm not that beautiful... I'll be fat soon."

Chanyeol looked at the boy after he parked in front of the SM building. "Don't you ever say that again Baekhyun. You will not be fat you're pregnant with pur little angel."

Baekhyun cried and shook his head. "You'll leave me once you see me get fat and unattractive." He believed that Chanyeol would leave hom for an attraxtive model once he gets fat in a few months.

His chin getting lifted a kiss was placed on his tender lips and his tears sunsided as he got lost in the kiss. He loved Chanyeol so much that if they ever split up he would kill himself. "I would never leave you, I love you so much Baekhyun that I'd be willing to die for you. No matter if you're fat or thin I love you for your personality not your looks." 

A small smile appeared on Baekhyun's face and he hugged Chanyeol getting a wiff of his scent. He loved this man so much that it was unbelievable.

וווווווווווווווווווווווווו×

Once they entered the dorms they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter