003

True colors [BaekYeol side story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol finished his breakfast and went to go and be with Baekhyun while he was vomiting.

"So guys, I'm curious where are we going to put the baby once it's born? There's not enough space in Baek and Chan's room." Lay asked. There was only enough room for 12 people, not 13. Suho wiped his mouth with a napkin before speaking up. "Well.... I guess the baby can have Tao and Kris' room."

"But that's all the way at the other end of the hall from BaekYeol's room." Kai told.

"Well, we can always ask XiuChen couple to trade rooms with them or, we, can build another room connected theirs?"

Everyone "yeah'd" and "that's a great idea" at Suho's logical words, building another room was genius. All they had to do was turn the storage room into a bedroom, they had to put windows, a door and paint the walls a child friendly color. "I think we should surprise them and not show them till were finished." Everyone agreed and started planning right away, it was going to take a few months to fix because of their scheduales.

In the bathroom, Chanyeol rubbed his fiancé back as he retched in the toilet, he hated seeing Baekhyun in this state, but knew that it was their baby letting them both know that it exist, and will be growing day by day. "Baby, I made a doctors appoitment for Saturday of next week, it would've been earlier, but we have a tight acheduale." Baekhyun flushed tje toilet and got off the floor so he could rinse his mouth out. These 8 months were going to be torchure for him, but has to remind himself that, a little person was going to be born and would need both it's parents to raise it. It. He hated calling his baby an it. It would bea while before they even find out what their having, ao why not give a nickname to the baby.

"Angel, your going to make mommy's pregnancy hard right? I know you can't even hear me, but it's nice talking to you." Baekhyun rubbed his flat stomach. He would get bigger week by week and he would grow baby bump probably by his13th or 14th week, depending. Chanyeol wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter