Lei, Anabel, Sehun's POV

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lei, Anabel, Sehun’s POVs:

 

Anabel's POV:

 

As I walked home, I was thinking about what happened at lunch. That was weird. I’ve never heard Sehun snap at someone. Even mean b*tches like Lei. Something is going on. Ugh, for once I should’ve listened to Lei. I can’t believe I just thought that.

 

I walked to my apartment and sat on the couch. I sighed and set my alarm for 4 so I won’t be late for my part-time job.

 

Before I knew it, I dozed off..

 

Back in freshman year (2 years ago):

 

It was a cold winter night. Its almost Christmas time when my parents and I were going to the mall to go shop for Christmas presents.

 

We were all happy on the car with dad driving us to the mall. We were all laughing in the car talking about what we were going to buy.

 

Finally the mall building came into view. We were all hypnotised by the sparkling Christmas lights hanging in the mall. There was a huge Christmas tree in the front of the mall. I sighed in delight. I rolled the window down to get a better view at the tree.

 

“OMG dad look! It's so beautiful!”

 

My dad looked towards the direction of the mall.

 

"Watch out!" My mom yelled.

 

My dad looked back to the road and tried to move to the side but the other car was driving too fast and coming at us with great speed.

 

He tried to step on the brakes, I could tell, but the brakes got stuck.

 

BAM!!!! Then everything went black.

 

BRING!!!!

My alarm clock rang causing me to wake up from my dream.

Oh my it's 4 o'clock already. I'm gonna be late for work. I rushed to change into my work clothes and rushed to the cafe I work at.

 

I still remember those times when Lei and I would go together. But now she goes with EXO and her posse. They always make fun of me when I work there except for Sehun and some of the other EXO members (Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.) Lei just watches and smiles. Which is almost as bad as making fun of me. Maybe she’s smiling at EXO. OMG.. I just stood up for Lei. What’s going on?!

 

I ran to the bus stop and got on the bus to get to the cafe.

 

Finally! Whew it's only 4:10 I'm not late. I enter the cafe and the first person I see is...

 

Sehun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lei's POV:

 

As I drive home,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter