Anabel's POV

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 year later~

 

Anabel’s POV:    

 

"Ok, class is dismissed. You may all go to lunch now." Ms. Lee said.

 

I gathered all my books and headed to the cafeteria.

 

"Hey! Wait for me!" I heard a voice yell behind me.

 

I turned around and saw Sehun coming my way.

 

I slowed down a bit and waited for him to catch up to me.

 

"Hey," he said. "Hey" I replied.

 

"Do you want to study for the upcoming math test together? I know you help on the geometry questions." Sehun smirked.

 

"Sure." I replied knowing that he was one of the best students at school while I was stuck with being number 10.

 

Ever since I stopped being friends with that stuck-up, phony Queenka, Lei Jang, he became my best friend.

 

He was really sweet and caring and always comforted me and helped me when I was in need. Whenever Lei tried to make fun of me he would stick up for me and help me get out of the mess.

 

He was the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for. We were super close probably even closer than how Lei and I were before! He was like that big brother that I never had and always wanted.

 

"So where and when do you wanna meet?" Sehun asked.

 

"I don't know." I replied.

 

“How about the library at 6:00 tonight?" He suggested.

 

"Sure."

"Kay GREAT!! I'll see you there then!! Bye!"

 

I watched Sehun as he ran off to the cafeteria. Speaking of the cafeteria, I am pretty hungry after all the learning.

 

I walked towards the cafeteria thinking about what to eat.

 

Suddenly, Lei appeared in front of me, smirking.

 

Ugh, why is she here? Does she have to make fun of me every single day?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter