Lei's POV

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lei’s POV:

 

I’m laying on my bed staring at my canopy. Today is school. Awww, it’s Monday already. I hate Mondays. But then I hate Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. So you can say I hate school. :)

 

I roll out of bed and choose an outfit. Hmmm, sassy or school-girly? Sassy it is!

 

I put on a stylish ripped up crop top, a mini skirt with booty shorts, and white sneakers that have been doodled on by Suzy, Han, and me. I leave my hair down, black and straight, and look at my self in the mirror. Hmm, maybe boots would be better. Yea. Knee- high boots it is.

 

As I drive to school I apply mascara and lip gloss. Maybe a raccoon eye styled eyeliner would be good. Yep. I’m right, again.

 

I smile and look back at the road. Once I get to school and park my car, Kris appears out of no where.

 

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, obviously a little shaken up by him.

 

Kris gives me a lopsided grin and says, “Well, hello to you too.”

 

I laugh saying, “You scared me to death!” I know, cliche much.

 

Kris smiled and looked at me. I averted my eyes and and looked down at my boots.

 

“So, Saturday night, my place. Please?” Kris lifted my chin.

 

I looked up, startled. I didn’t know him very well, but I felt like I kind of already did. I mean I obviously did because he hangs out with us and everything. You know what I mean.

 

I stared into his eyes. They looked so much like Kai. Speaking of him, or thinking in this case, where is Kai?

 

Ugh, now is NOT the time. I shake off the feeling and smile.

 

“Ok, Saturday night. It’s a date. But that doesn’t mean I’m automatically you’re girlfriend.”

 

I wink and walk away looking behind only once.

 

As I walk in school, I am surprised by my group of friends and EXO.

 

I’m glad to see some girlfriends, after a long weekend of boys, boys, and more boys.

I model walk down the hallway with my friends following me. I smile at them and I spot Anabel.

 

Ugh, it’s HER. That girl is the least of my problems right now.

 

I roll my eyes and put on a fake smile. I stop right in front of A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter