Sehun's POV

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV:

 

 

"Okay, class is dismissed. You may all go to lunch now."

 

OMG finally. That class was so freaking boring. At least it's lunch now and I get to talk to Anabel. Oh, and the plan with Lei. I can’t believe she agreed to help me. Something tells me she isn’t doing this for Anabel, but for herself. But, at least she’s helping me. Maybe she isn’t as bad as everyone else thinks of her.

 

I meet Anabel on my way to the cafeteria. We talked about class and I secretly waited for Lei. Maybe she was in the cafeteria.

 

I hurried into cafeteria and looked for Lei. I sat down with the rest of EXO and picked at my food.

 

Suddenly I felt a body next to me. I turned around and saw Lei. She looked kind of far away. I poked her urgently, but still gentle since I don’t want to hurt her.

 

She snapped back and looked at me. I muttered, “The plan.”

 

Lei suddenly began to laugh in a girly laugh. Kind of annoying if you ask me. But I’ve seen other girls do the same laugh.

 

She was twirling her hair and fluttering her eyelashes. Dang, she was pretty. But, not my type.

 

Then she started saying pickup lines. I was kind of surprised, because everyone knows that “she doesn’t do pickup lines.” Rumor goes around pretty quickly in this school.

 

EXO looks at Lei bewilderedly. She does her signature wink at them. They continue to joke around and make fun of each other. Lei’s signature wink is kind of... well, gross. But it works. It really does work. I have to admit, this girl is good!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter