Lei's POV

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 year later~

 

Lei’s POV:

 

"Ok, class is dismissed. You may all go to lunch now." Ms. Lee said.

 

I rushed to gather all my books and headed out to the cafeteria. I slowed down a bit when I saw Sehun and Anabel talking. Sehun and I have to do our plan so I had to get to the cafeteria quickly.

 

Good, our plan is starting off well. Or maybe that b*tch has found a new lover. (Excuse my language.) Another toy for me! Except this one I like, very much. He has an evil brain and I could use some of those.

 

But, Mr. Sehun here wants some drama. I agreed to help him because drama is my 3rd favorite thing to do. My first is revenge. Love it.

 

I watched as Sehun left to go to the cafeteria and quickened up my pace and sashayed towards Anabel.

 

I stood in front of her, stared, and smirked.

 

This is gonna be soo fun.  She has absolutely NO idea what we are planning.

 

“What do you want?” she asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“Nothing.” I replied nonchalantly. I continued to smirk at her which made her annoyed. Even though she is ice cold and doesn't show her emotions, I can still tell if shes happy, sad, annoyed, mad, and sometimes even surprised.

 

We were best friends after all. But I am so over that.  

 

Just then the others came. And by the others I mean my new friends after i stopped being friends with that b*tch. You’re gonna have to get used to me calling her that. But anyways, my friends came, Rose Oh, Choi Ara, and Jung Miyoung. They are SO much better than her.

 

“OMG what are YOU doing with HER, Lei?” asked Rose.

 

Aww, that’s my Rose. Always looking after me. So sweet.

 

I can see Anabel rolling her eyes in her head. Well, someone’s scared to express their emotions. But, I’m not.

 

“Nothing, come on girls we have to go to lunch, the guys saved us spots.” I replied, leading my  girls away in the cafeteria.

 

The guys are EXO. They totally worship me and they are also like, totally hot! I mean especially Kai, if I do say so myself. But then I don’t really wanna date him because that ice b*tch used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter