Anabel's POV

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anabel’s POV:

 

~Flashback~

 

I’m standing in the hallways after school with Lei in front of me. I see her face, contorted with anger.

 

“Why are you like this? You’re always so moody?” she asked me.

 

I scoffed at her because she acted as if she didn’t know what happened to me just one week ago.

I had lost my parents. My only family. And it was all my fault. I couldn’t believe she couldn’t see how I felt.

 

“Huh. As if you wouldn’t be like this if you had no more family, and nobody to depend on anymore and you have to now depend on yourself because you're parents just died because of you.” I yelled at her.

 

“Actually, I wouldn’t.”

 

“Oh yea, that’s because you're life is oh-so-perfect. You don't give a sh*t and can’t imagine this ever happening to you because you're rich, pretty, talented, and your whole entire family is still here. Be thankful you're not the only child like I am. When you're parents are gone like MINE you still have someone to depend on, UNLIKE ME.”

 

“Why do you always assume everything about me? I’m so sick of it. You know what? Yea I suppose I AM lucky. Unlike YOU. I can see why Kai doesn’t like you. You're the complete opposite from me. I’m popular and you're not. I’m talented and you… not so much. Do I need to keep going? Because that would take like an hour to list how much better my life is from yours. Yea I have parents. I should be happy right? But I much rather not have parents then parents that don't give a sh*t about me and my life and only care about themselves and act like I don't have an opinion on things. But I guess you wouldn’t know since you never listen to anything I have to say. So far, it’s always been you, you, you. My parents died. My life is ruined. ” she imitated. “You’ve never even paid attention to me. You know, now that I recall, I’ve never heard you say, Hey, how was your day. And you sure wasn’t there for me when I moved out of my own house to go in my brother’s. I say it again. I’m sick of your behavior.”

 

I glared at her and she glared at me back. Eyes b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter