008

The Marked One
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aug 15th, 2014

 

 

“What do you mean you don’t know where she is?!”

“I-I... she just went out when-“

Kai threw a punch to guy’s face. “Why did you let her go?!”

“I-I panicked!” Guy shouted. “When we saw angels we thought it was end. Then she-“

Kai was about to throw another punch to guy’s face but Sehun stopped him by holding his wrist. “Kai. That won’t help”

“LET ME GO!”

“Kai.” The angry boy looked up to the angel who was speaking with him. Luhan knew how mad and sad Kai was. Well, maybe he didn’t feel but he knew.  Angels were never had been good at feelings. They stuck to do things what ordered them but when it came to feelings... Of course they felt bad when they saw the sorrow and pain, they cried with humans, they grieved with them. But nothing more.  “Stop.”

“My sister-“

“I know. But that doesn’t help her.”

“Well, I said the same thing.”

“Shut up Sehun,” said Tao.

“We will find her.” Kyungsoo looked to others. They were now in an old tunnel under Dobong. After they moved every human –of course there were people they had to leave behind but they already burned with the weapon of the angels- the EXO angels sneaked out at the first chance they found. But all they found was an angry Kai.

“Of course we will! If we won’t find her who is gonna make us dinner!” Chanyeol tried to cheer Kai but the young one didn’t even look him.

“I shouldn’t let her go.”

“You didn’t. I sent her,” Suho said. He didn’t know what he should say. He never thought this possibility. Of course he knew angels were going to attack them but he never had thought there was a possibility to Yunseo would catch by them. She was a strong girl. She was a smart girl. She could-

“It won’t help us, too.” Luhan turned to Suho. “What happened stay in the past, we have to thing for something to save her, not blame each other or ourselves.”

“When did you separated from her?” Xiumin asked the guy.

“T-two days ago.”

“Two days! Two ing days! Why didn’t you tell us before!?”

“Sehun get Kai out of this room.”

“Okay, big boy. Let’s go.”

Sehun dragged Kai but it wasn’t really easy. Kai was still trying to punch and kick the guy. In the end Tao had to help Sehun.

“Can you tell me what exactly happened?”

“W-when we reached the end of the tunnel we heard some noise. Then we realized that noises belonged to angels. People started to panic and we were trying to calm them.”

Luhan sighed. Someone told angels about the plan. It wasn’t like he didn’t expect this. Eventually angels would understand something was happening. What Luhan didn’t expect was even all the secrecy could not help about the spies. They thought they were hiding everything very well but apparently they just couldn’t.

“Then Y-yunseo told us to go and she went thought to angels. I swear we looked for her as soon as we settled down all the people but we couldn’t find her.”

“Did you look everywhere?”

The guy stopped for a few second. He was avoiding the eye contact with Luhan.

“Did. You. Look. Every. Where?”

“W-we tried but-“

“But what?” Chen asked in a low voice. Low but dangerous.

“T-there were some t-things and-“

“Things again?” Baekhyun laughed nervously. It wasn’t the first they heard about this things? “Can you tell me what those things are? Because no one telling anything about them!”

“I-I don’t now be-because we didn’t see them.”

“So are you scared about something you didn’t see?” Baekhyun mocked.

“Y-you wouldn’t say if you were there.”

“Can you try to explain a little more about these things?” Luhan was speaking in a really calm voice and with his feature it looked like he was the kindest human in this room but the guy knew he wasn’t a

Please log in to read the full chapter