003

The Marked One
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

June 20th, 2014

 

 

 

“Still I can’t understand. This little thing stabbed your heart?”

“If you ever ask again-“

“Come on. I didn’t ask it to make you mad. It’s just… she looked so fragile.”

“Because she is! She will scream so loudly when I’ll break her bones!”

She was laying on the floor. She couldn’t say that it was the most comfortable position to lay. But at that moment it seemed like no one care about that.

Her brain was working unstoppable and it was trying so hard to find a way to escape. But when her body was tied like this it looked impossible to escape. I will die here. She tried to take a deep breath but it didn’t help her to calm down.

“Well, it’s your fault. I mean if anyone from the council heard that you stabbed by a girl like-“

“And no one will hear anything about that because just like me you stabbed by this little girl too!”

Miyoung gulped, she made some ones really mad. There was a little silence before she heard some footsteps. She also heard some whispers but they were too low to understand. She didn’t know how many minutes or hours pass like this. Two angels kept speaking in a low voice. They were walking around the room and all this time even for a second they didn’t look at the tied girl like they already forgot about her.

“Some one’s coming.” said one of the angels in a loud voice finally.

It was like warning because after that sentence Miyoung felt arms lifted her up and carried her like she was some kind of a bag. Because of the bandage on her eyes she couldn’t see anything but she felt the pain when angel threw her on the ground then she heard a voice of closing door. She guested they locked her into a closet.

Great. Waiting was more irritating for her than getting beat.

But this time she could hear what was happening. She still didn’t understand what they were talking about and it was a little irritating too. After a while she gave up to listening.  

“Okay, I’ll believe you but-“

The voice was dangerously close to her. Like it was just in front of her.

“Why don’t you come here and-“

“Neh. I like the smell in here. Like a fresh… air? Oh it’s from-“

“Chen,”  someone said in a bored voice.

“Luhan! You have to come here and-“

The door opened. Even though Miyoung couldn’t see anything but she was sure that there was couple of angels looking her.

“Oh, she seems a cute rat!”

“Well, do you want something to say about that Sole?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“Yeah, but I clearly remember that Baal told not to kill humans anymore?”

“She stabbed me!”

Miyoung really wanted to roll her eyes at that moment. The angel’s voice was like 5-year kid’s voice like he was complaining about something to his mother. Looked like other angels were thinking the same thing with Miyoung since they started to laugh.

“Really?” said one of them between his laughs. This girl –she felt a food were nudging her- stabbed you?”

“Both of us!”

“Both of you? Ah! Two soldiers of council stabbed by a little human girl. That would be really interesting news.”

“Don’t worry she won’t live so much. I will take care of her-“

“I really want to see the moment when she stabbed you.”

“Chen, it’s really rude to say something like that!”

“Ah, come on Lulu you want to say-“

“Are you two come here to make fun of us?”

“Why not?”

Miyoung heard a light chuckle. She felt some one grabbed her, it was really getting old when they would stop treating her like she was some kind of garbage.

“Okay, you are coming here in the morning because you want to talk about something but I don’t think you wanted to talk about a rat.”

There was a short silence. And then another chuckle.

“Of cours

Please log in to read the full chapter