007

The Marked One
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aug 10th, 2014

 

 

 

“I told them to wait until N’s people leave the tunnels!” Suho’s throat was hurting. They’d been trying to move people for three days and nothing was going on like they planned.

“Yeah and you told this to N too.” Kai rolled his eyes. He didn’t understand their leader. They’d waited all this chaos and it was happening right now. People wanted to save their and they really didn’t care about who was able to save their with them.

“Somebody told people about the angels’ plan.” Tao ran in to the room. Suho hold himself for a second and then threw every paper on the table.

“Okay, we’re changing the plan.”

“Is there a plan from the beginning?” Sehun whispered to Baekhyun.

“I heard that,” Suho told without turning to Sehun. “Now. Every one of us going to take a gang. We are the only ones who know the tunnels’ end.”

“Leaders probably won’t accept that.” Kris raised his eyebrow.

“We will tell this to Yongguk but everybody has to accept that. That will be the only way.”

“Why don’t we just tell them the ways?” Tao seemed confuse.

“Are you trying to save everyone or let them eat each other just to go first?” Sehun replied Tao. Tao just nodded his head to certain that he received his answer.

“Ihm… I think we have a little problem. There’re seven gangs waiting to move but we are six.” Baekhyun said. “And Luhan and others can’t help us.”

That was right. Since the angels focused on the plan Luhan and others decided to stay with Underground just make sure there won’t be another last minute change and also they had to prove other angels they really determined to destroy the humans.

“I can help.”

“Not again!” Kai shouted as a reflex. He was fed up with every single time that his sister helping them. Every time he felt like something might’ve happened and took away his sister if he let her help.

“Well do you got-“

“No I don’t! But that doesn’t mean I will let you go!” he shouted again. His sister frowned but didn’t say anything. It was natural for her brother to scream every time, even he knew his screams wasn’t going to change anything. She was going to help and that was the end of the conversation for her.

“You’re overreacting again Kai. Nothings gonna happen! I will just lead the gang and then I will come to meet with you.”

“No, I don’t want this.”

“Kai…” Suho said.

“No! We can send someone from BAP or GOT7.”

“They are already leading other gangs.”

“Yeah but one more doesn’t hurt.”

“Actually it is.”

“Suho. I don’t want anything but my sister…”

“Suho,” Yunseo said with a loud voice. “Ignore Kai and just give me one of the gangs. It will be okay.”

Suho looked to the girl with guilty. “If you don’t want I can find some else-“

“Of course she wants!” Kai was frustrated but looked like no one was actually caring about it.

“Just ignore,” Yunseo smiled. She didn’t like ignoring her brother but she also knew she had to do this.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Aug 13th, 2014

 

 

 

Kai was going to kill her. If she could skip the angels behind her he was going to kill her just after saying he was right.

She tried to increate her speed but her legs already started to give in. She looked around to find another escape. Even if it was dark she knew where she was and that was her only advantage. She turned left to the corner and turned right as just she entered the street. One of the good side of Dobong, it was like labyrinth. If you didn’t know your way or you didn’t have a map it was ineluctable to stray.

“I hear her footsteps in this way!”

It could be easier if she didn’t chase by angels. But if she could reach the road then-

“Are you going to somewhere dear?”

She couldn’t hold her scream with the angel suddenly blocking her way even though she didn’t let her consternation to stop her. She threw a fist to angel’s abdomen but before her fist reached to its target another angel caught her wrist.

“A-ah. I don’t think you want to punch him dear. He gets angry really quickly.”

“My friend is right beautiful.”

“L-let me go.” Yunseo hated herself. Neither had she wanted to say those words nor wanted had she wanted to sound like begging.

“Did you hear her? Isn’t her voice lovely?” laughed one of the angels.

“Sorry my dear but we can’t give your requests. Unless you give us what we want.”

Yunseo knew what they would want. A tear escaped and found its way to her lips.

“She’s crying! What a lo

Please log in to read the full chapter