The Carefree Day

On the Other Side of the Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Carefree  /ˈke(ə)rˌfrē/

adjective

  free from anxiety or responsibility. "she changed from a carefree girl into a woman" synonyms: unworried, untroubled, blithe, airy, nonchalant, insouciant, happy-go-lucky, free and easy, easygoing, relaxed, mellow;

 

They had been in the compound for 6 years. Most of their memories of home we're fading away. The Compound held more precious memories to them. Memories of their new family. 

On that day the boys were running around in one of the large courtyards of the Compound.  These were the kind of days Kris loved the most.  Those kinds of days Kris could fly as high as he wanted. Once he picked up Tao and they flew around the yard, all the other boys calling "Me next! Me next!" Until a caretaker scolded them, saying it was dangerous. 

Out in the courtyard the boys could use their powers as much as the wanted. 

Sehun would use his wind to blow Kris off course. 

Suho made fantastical shapes with water, and Xiumin would freeze it, making ice sculptures all over the yard.

Tao would freeze time and collect leaves that were falling from trees. 

Chen would run around and poke the other boys, "accidentally" zapping them. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried to see what could be brighter, Chanyeols flames or Baekhyuns light. Lay was close by just incase little Baekhyun got burned. 

D.O. made a giant rock slide, which Kai would teleport

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter