Disaster

One Shots Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disaster
BluesJuice

It was supposed to be an ordinary day for Jung Eunji and these beautiful girls next to her. In their perfect outfit, these foursome girls ready to leave campus for Eunji’s house, preparing them self before this night party. Yet, the story would end here if nothing happened, right?

“JI!”

Eunji closed her eyes, hearing the familiar voice left a sudden anger running inside her veins. Her teeth gritted, and lip was bit. It was merely her routine call, yet it was never sounded lovely since the beginning. In front of her besties she lost her coolness, again. “When will that bastard leave my life!”

“Seriously, again?” her best, Yoon Bomi empathized with showing her frown. She turned around, letting her blonde hair shove the air, looking for familiar figure they had been known these weeks. And yes, he was there, standing with his clear arrogant smirk waiting for his servant to reciprocate his call.

“Don’t tell us you . . leave?” this time Park Chorong, the older grabbed Eunji’s hand, trying to stop one of their members to leave early.

Eunji shook her head, still in clear annoyance, “sorry guys, I can’t . .”

“JI!”

“Urgh! I’M COMING!”

_____

“No no no! What do you mean by two months doc? I cannot stay in this thing for two months!” with a groan Min Yoongi shot his disappointment towards the young doctor in front him. “We have tournament this fall and how I suppose to practice in this . . argh!”

Again he complained. And the young doctor could merely smile in understanding, “you have to report this to your captain Yoongi-ssi,” he said, “I don’t suggest you to do basketball at least for these two months”

“And how can I report this matter to my captain if the captain is me . .”

Another groan left out from his throat, and the next thing he did was glaring at his left side, “this is your fault!” he shot another complain to the person who sat next to him ever since he had been here.

Jung Eunji, that person, sighed in disbelief. Yes, it was her fault that this no-one couldn’t play basketball for two months since now. She hit him this morning in front of their campus. And it was definitely her fault that she had drift while texting. Thus, this poor boy named Min Yoongi or people knew him as Suga had to be sent to hospital.

No, the injury was not that serious. Thankfully amnesia or something like that didn’t greet this boy. Yet, right. Something happened to his right leg, it was the reason doctor gave him a new white boot and a cane.

“I told you I was sorry,” Eunji said, eyes gazing at him.

“You can’t just say sorry like that! What about my tournament!”

“Then what do you expect me to do? Replacing you on your game? I don’t want this thing happens either”

“You were texting and driving! If you didn’t do both things at the same time this disaster will never happen”

“Ourgh! How many times I have to explain to you, that was important message!”

“And your important message ruins my live!”

“Ya! ”

“STOP!”

The young doctor yelled at these two to stop their cat and dog fight. Both Suga and Eunji closed their mouth in un-agreement, yet they knew they had to respect the doctor. Oh right, he was one of Eunji’s family doctors, people liked to call him handsome doc.

“Yoongi-ssi is right, Ji. Whatever your reason was, texting and driving is not prohibited. We know that. Since this thing already happened, you have no choice except to take responsibility”

“Oppa ..”

The girl spilled what she wasn’t supposed to say. Suga frowned,

“Oppa?”

The young doctor’s smile soon replaced by a sly grin, “technically, I’m her oppa. Jung Yonghwa,” He said before pointing his nametag at the flabbergasted Suga.

“Anyway since you call me oppa now, I’ll act as your oppa”

“First, I should have apologized to you in behalf of my sister, Yoongi-ssi? Or should I just say Yoongi –ya?”

“Eh, y-yes, you can just call me Suga, h-hyungnim” the sudden change of Yonghwa did influenced this younger man to also change his gesture.

Yet, this funny change from Suga made Yonghwa chuckled, “just call me hyung,” he said in the middle of light laugh, “Ji, your boyfriend is cute”

“Ougrh! Stop it oppa!”

“Okay-okay I’m sorry. Let’s back to this problem. Ji, I think since this accident happened because of you, you have to take responsibility sincerely”

“I did, didn’t I? I brought him here, he got treatment. What else should I do?!” Jung Eunji got annoyed by how this talked would end. She sensed a big thing would greet her.

“Well, Suga said his problem doesn’t end just by getting treatment. At least you have to show him you feel guilty”

Suga kept his silence since Yonghwa lecturing Eunji. He was somehow amused by this scene. That little girl he failed to fight now looked desperately lost over her oppa. And it would only mean one thing. Yes, he could see his victory soon. Jung Eunji soon would lose over him.

And he dared to rise one side of his lips, showing to the silence girl next to him that he won.

Yonghwa kept lecturing her with what their family taught her about taking responsibility. And he was indeed sounded so mature, that was such visa versa of his sister.

The glamour carefree Jung Eunji didn’t look like her oppa. Her oppa looked more – normal, like the people around his age acted, so down to earth. Even when Suga believed this sibling came from super rich family, Yonghwa didn’t act like arrogant chaebol.

Thus he hadn’t believed that they were sibling. Jung Eunji from head to toe was wearing brand things, even though he didn’t know and didn’t care how much those stuff costed. And her white Porsche was another proof that this girl likes fancy stuff.

“So Suga, do you agree with this?”

“Oh?”

Yonghwa’s voice interrupted his mind calculating, and soon Suga caught the clear annoyance on Eunji’s face.
“What hyung?”

“Where are you young man?” he chuckled, “Eunji will take care of you this two months, what do you think?”

“Oh? Well, yeah, that’s, I-I, em”

“He doesn’t want it oppa. Let’s just ..”

“No, I agree, hyung. Yes, beside, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter