Label

One Shots Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Label
BrendaThania122

 

Eunji sat down on the bench near her class in the college. She closed both of her eyes and just let the breeze wind blew on her face and hair. Jung Eunji was the simple girl that came from a broken home family. Her parents both were divorce when she was only seven years old. Too fragile for her on that day to know that her parents were no longer being a husband-wife. Since then, she could just live with her father because her mother already married with another man that she didn’t even know. Eunji even though people knew her as the daughter of a broken home but she could live happier than any others girl that came from a complete family. She is a lot nicer and kinder than anybody people could know. She brought the happy virus, that’s what people say about her.

A man was sitting beside her while busy chewing his favourite bubble gum. He is Kim Myungsoo. The flower boy that came from the same class as Jung Eunji.Kim Myungsoo known as one of the most favourite and wanted guy to be all the girls’ boyfriend. His small and thin eyes that always turn into a crescent shape whenever he smiles, his thin pink lips, his smooth jawline, his tone abs, his pointed nose. Maybe that’s all is how to say that he is perfect to be a boyfriend and that’s why too, he is so famous in the college.

Compare to Jung Eunji, they both have a different way of how they can be famous in their college, Oxwald University. Jung Eunji because of her kind act and brain. While Kim Myungsoo because of his face.

“Ji.. Wake up.. Let’s go home..” he nudged her elbows.

“Oh, okay!” she stood up immediately and just brought her sling bag together with her heavy books.

Myungsoo snatched the heavy books from her arms and just left her behind.

“Yah! Why you bring my book, oppa?!” She whined like a kid.

“Because I’m a man and you’re a woman. Just simply like that, ji.” He pinched her nose softly and just round his arms on her shoulder then walked to the parking lot together.

So Myungsoo just drove his car to her house and left to his own apartment.

That’s one of their daily activities. Taking lectures in the morning and then going back home together.

 


After her lectures time in college, Eunji usually went to a music course. She is one of the teacher in Barritone Music Course, her old course place when she was still in her elementary school. She loved to sing a lot and that’s why she decided to use her singing skill to teach some students where she used to learn.

She taught a class full with children. With the age ranges from eleven years old up to fourteen years old. She thought that since that age, the voice is usually growing along with the puberty so it’s really important to learn how to stabilize their typical voice when puberty time.

“No.. No… It should be like this, Jongsik…” she cut and push a tone on the piano then sang it nicely made all her students look at her with amazed.

“Noona.. Your voice is so much good. Different than us.. We couldn’t reach the high tone like what you did just now..”Jongsik spoke out followed by the others nod. Eunji chuckled and asked them to gather near her.

“Are you guys tired? We’ve been practicing for half an hour..”

“Yes noona!” her students answered in union made her chuckled even more.

“Then let’s just we play guess song? Can you guys do it?”

Their smiles bloomed happily at her idea. They need some free time to play with singing too. She was just too smart to make the class got happier. So that’s right about she always bring happy virus for all.
The next thirty minutes was spent for that guess song game, every students seem so happy to know new kind of songs that they never heard before, and could win some special gift that Eunji prepared before. Suddenly her phone buzzed, she excused herself from the class to pick up the call so she let them drink or just rest.

“Jiji!” her smile rose up on her pretty face.

“Ne, oppa?”

“Are you free now? I want to meet you…” she chuckled at the cute voice she heard on the phone.

“hmm… I don’t know. I’m still at Barritone MC, oppa.”

“ishhhh… come on,ji..” he pleaded.

“I’m not sure I can make it. I’m tired to walk somewhere far.”

“ishhhhh… fine,then!” he pouted.

“hmmm.”

Beep! The call was off and she just shook her head at the call she had just now. How childish that guy could be in front of her.

 


Few minutes later, the class dismissed. Every kid was walking out of her class. Before she could leave the class she should tidy up the chairs and song papers. She mumbled a song while she was putting the chair on the corner of the classroom till she felt a pair of hands wrapping her small waist protectively.

She rolled her eyes at the sudden backhug that she got now. She knew who that is exactly so she just ignored it, made the person that at first was looking for her attention a bit sad. But this someone seems not going to lose that fast so he just blew some wind on her ears made the girl struggling from his protective hug. “You can’t just ignore me like this, jiji..”

“Yah!Oppa!” she struggled harder because of the ticklish feeling on her ears. The most sensitive place she ever has that could be seen by people.

“Wae wae?” he turned her body around and hugged her even more for another minutes.

Eunji hissed at this childish man that was born to be very protective about her. He pulled off the hug and stared at her brown orbs. “You’re free now. Café, shall we?” he uttered slowly.

Eunji could not reject his offer anymore, because he was there. Pouting cutely at her while his hand wrapping her waist. She smiled softly at him and just nod for the answer.

He jumped happily and soon he took her hand on his and walked together on the pedestrian at noon. He held her hand and swung it sometimes like he was the happiest kid in the world. When they arrived at the usual café they usually spend their afternoon, he just pushed her to the table near the window and left her to the cashier.

He back again on their table with a cheeky smile on his face. He put her drinks and cakes in front of her. “My treat..” he chuckled.

“Yes, Myungsoo….. oppa..” She put out her tongue at him and he just pinch her nose softly.

That happen almost every day per weeks, Myungsoo will always snake in to her class and ask her to join him for a glass of ice Americano by force or not.

 

 

 

****
Myungsoo ran like crazy after he spent his time talking with a girl that known as one of his admirers in the university. He ran to the bench where he usually spends his time after his lectures time together with Eunji. He bends down and put his both hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath after such a fast run. But he saw no one sat in the bench. He look around the place while wiping his sweats that rolling down on his face, but he could find her. Where is she? Did she leave already?

He glanced at the newest version of swatch on his left wrist, damn he was late an hour. He didn’t know what he was talking about with those admirers till he could forget his promise to Eunji. Myungsoo kicked the stone angrily then walked to the parking lot.


He kept calling Eunji’s number few times but she didn’t answer. He grew worry whether she mad at him or no. But he was one hundred percents sure that she was mad at him.

There she was sitting on the swing at her yard, while l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter