[Just a Piece of my Mind]

One Shots Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

안녕하세요!

muchlovegyuji 입니다.

It's truly a wonderful opportunity to be a part of this project that our dear Blues managed for all of us.

You know her, right? She's Jung Eunji's number one fan. She's more than a fan, to be honest. I mean she wants to protect Eunji at all costs and she would flip the whole universe once uri Eunji gets hurt (even in a mere fanfic). So I am warning you. DO NOT HURT EUNJI. 

Anyways, I'd like to thank all of you for appreciating this project. Though my story got only little feedbacks, it's okay. I am just happy for our dear bluesjuice. She worked really hard for this and she deserves the best!

For Eunji fans, I hope you continue supporting her. She's an eye candy for all of us. I know. I would totally date her if I were a guy. Hahaha! 

For all my friends, readers, and subbies, here on aff (you know who you are), thanks for all your support. 

For gyuji fans, I hope you would stay on board. Don't abandon ship, okay? I know our otp has not been interacting with each other recently. But all is well. They are dating in my mind ( blues is gonna kill me for this).

Let's continue spreading the love.

-muchlovegyuji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter