[Another Piece of Thought]

One Shots Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. Brenda in the house! Yo yo ~ what’s up yo?! Hehehe. The project is finally completed!! Yeyeye.

Like what I’ve said few times before, I’m really to know that I was invited to join One Shots Parade. I know that I’m still new in writing job but I already got a chance to join this big project, so I’m so happy!! *whisper whisper* thanks to my love for Eunji so I can grow better.

It's such an honor fpr me to get some feedbacks for my Myungji and Gyuji story. I really-really appreciate your comment, guys. First time I knew that my story was the first chapter which Blues unnie updated, I was so nervous. People say that the opening is really important, I was afraid that my story was not really good as the opening. But thanks to you guys, thank you for all the comments you gave to me. It was really helping me to improve.

Thank you for being active in this project! Thanks for leaving comments for every chapter you read, thanks for the upvotes and thanks for the subscribers who already gave your trust to read this One Shots Parade.

Please keep supporting Eunjiiiiiii and us!
Hehehehehe.

Love love from Brandaaa <3

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter