Best

One Shots Parade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Best
BluesJuice

“Ya! Move on,” is the only thing that I can suggest to this pouting girl who’s leaning her head on my shoulder, carelessly.

We’re watching her favorite cartoon in my apartment, and having quality times for the countless times.

“I know,” she says, still in pouting lips. Seriously, even when she pouts she still looks cute. I wonder why Key ended their relationship. Oh right, that program. I forget that Eunji once said they should end their love story before people notice and screw everything.

“Want me to arrange a date?” again I try to give her another solution. What a good oppa I am to her. A smirk rose on my lips, yeah, I kinda enjoy doing this heroic thing.

“Thanks oppa, I think it’s better like this,” she says, again looks like nothing happens when I swear she feels so broken.

“Want to meet Sunggyu hyung? You liked him, didn’t you?”

“Lee Howon! Stop it! That was so embarrassing. You know that I couldn’t choose Myungsoo because Naeun was there”

“Duh, Sunggyu hyung will be hurt if knows about this,” I chuckle then.

“Uh, seriously. Stop teasing me about this”

For another minutes we’re immerse in this topic. And it’s another thing I enjoy, making her cheeks as red as tomato sauce. Yet, it doesn’t stay long as the cartoon ends and another program pops out. I don’t know that the channel owns Key’s fake marriage program.

It shut her laugh as the fake new couple shyly having date in Seoul. This is not good at all.

I take the remote and press random bottom. We need to move from that program. Definitely. Yet it doesn’t feel as easy as changing television program for her. She’s mute in her place, eyes locking into the screen.

“Shiwon-ah b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter