Nine : I Regret It Now

Protective Wuyifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

8/10/14

“I’d like you to come to dinner” Mrs. Park smile

“It’s sounds great!” Mrs.Kim looks so excited with this invitation, maybe it’s because they’re old and good friends whom separated for years.

“You can invite Suho oppa too if you want. I can show you two at few of my husband pictures with him when they are still together” Mrs. Park

“I bet my yeobo will crying hard if he come and recall their memories” “By the way, did’nt he usualy come to your house when he check your cute son? Didn’t he say something?”

“Hummm, he didn’t even have a gut to tell Chanyeol that he’s his father’s old friend” Mrs. Park released her huffing sound, she looks sad. “I just let him be, Suho oppa seems didn’t like to recall his bad memories”

“You right, yeobo always ignore me everytime I ask about it when he’s back from your house. But he did tell me about Chanyeol’s bad condition and asked my suggestions about the problem”.

“Anyway, I still want you to come to my house. Maybe next Saturday evening?”

“Alright, we will” Mrs. Kim smile and Mrs. Park smile back.

 

~~~♦~~~

“Kris, we want to go to mom’s and dad’s friend” Mrs. Kim

“Yeobo, come one! It’s getting dark outside” Suho

Kris took a peek from his door and shouting an answer to his parents “Okay mom!” Kris smirked silently to the thought that Chanyeol would come over tonight and that’s mean it will be free time without awkward parents around when he dates Chanyeol soon. ‘What a perfect Saturday!’ he thought.

 

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

Ran really make my body felt so tired. My head felt so dizzy like this earth spinning around  and I’m panted hard. My heart ache and it’s made me hard to breath. I tried to calming my heart race, so I walk slowly.

I think it’s my own fault, I didn’t eat or sleep well since last time I heard Kris hyung’s mother said about her plan. I know I’m cold but I ignore to eat my medicines, even won’t sleep like usual because I have so many bad thought upon the idea broke up with Kris hyung and I regret it now.

My heart felt like I just get stabbed and I thought I can’t bear this, I need help right now. I grab my bag, opened it and roamed through it to get my cell phone, I decided to call Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung pick my call after seems third rings.

“hyu-hyung..” my voice cracked. I closed my eyes, my eyebrow knitted because the pain getting worse.

“yes my dongsaeng, what? What with your voice? Are you okay?” Luhan hyung

“h.. hyung, please help me. My head feel so h...” I hold my tears. I still manage to massaged my temple to ease the pain to no avail.

“Chanyeol.. what happen? where are you now?” came Luhan hyung worried tone through the phone.

“I- I.. I told Kris hyung to break up”

“WHAT?!” I heard gasped sound in other line.

“I’m at second floor near the libr….” It’s hard to breath and talk because of the pain. He hung up and I just tried to relax but my body can’t manage to stand anymore, my body dropped to the floor.

 

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

“Chanyeol!”

 “Chanyeol!…..”

 “Yeolly.. where are you?” he found me while I’m tried to sat with my eyes shut, clutched hard at my chest side of uniform. I’m still at the corner of Library when Luhan hyung grabbed my arm and placed it around his shoulder. He took my bag, slung it at his left shoulder, then carried me out of school and entered taxi. We went to hospital.

“Hyuung.. ple…ase.. don’t tell my mom about this, just tell her after I’m better”

“Chanyeol, calm down, you’ll get well soon okay” he placed my head to his shoulder.

“hmnn” I replied him almost whispered like. Then I heard he called Xiumin hyung, asked for help.

Few minutes passed, when we arrived in front of hospital I saw Xiumin hyung already wait for us, he came to help Luhan hyung carried me to the bed and the nurse immediately called for doctor. After that everything’s looks blur. The nurse checked my heartbeat at my hand and the doctor inject the medicine. Outside, I can heard the sounds of Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung. They’re seems have an arguments with someone but I can’t heard it clearly. Then the reaction of the medicine, took my heavy lids and ready to drifted me to the deep sleep. I clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter