Three : Every Girls Jealous over Me?

Protective Wuyifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I move my body and slowly doing my test and shooting the ball, I can hear my hyung cheering me and after the end shoot, Kris shouting

“Fighting!” ‘OMG he’s cheering for me!’

it’s give me shiver in every skin of my body and my heart feel strong as he cheering me, oh wait, what??? feeling get stronger?!!

I'm ready to shoot this ball, and.....

"Yess!!" owh, i can hear Luhan hyung shouting because he is happy for me, yes I success in my test even if the result is standard.

I smile to Kris and he smile to me back, from a far i can see his gummy smile so sincere to me. I like it, his smile not his strong gaze like another day. Then i smile towards my hyung's

"You did it Chanyeol!, you did it!!!" Xiumin hyung say to me while running to my direction and Luhan hyung following him.

I leave without waiting the end of lesson time, but i get permission from my teacher first and he understand my condition. My hyungs run to me they’re helps me walking after seeing me looks so tired. I lean my head to the futon and resting his body in bed. Yes, i take a rest at school healthy unit.

After a while...

“Chanyeol, I can see it” Luhan hyung whisper to me

“what is it hyung?”

“he is cheering you, and every girls jealous over you”

“hahaha it’s just because I’m sick hyung” i don't want to take it serious since i just know about that sunbae-nim not long ago.

“he’s must be a new guy in your live, he’s a stranger but i can see he is different towads you”

“it’s okay hyung it’s not like he want to kill me”

“but Chanyeol…”

“Chanyeol, your Luhan hyung so sensitive these days, he must be jealous again”

“hahahaha maybe yes Umin hyung”

“hahahahahahaha”

“yah! You two!” Luhan hyung shout at both of me and Umin hyung. Every time Luhan hyung concern about me more, i can see Xiumin hyung take it easy for him, it's like they are so different in personality but actualy Umin hyung really care about me too. 

I ended up sleep at school. I’m glad uncle Suho not calling me because of that, I just don’t want to hear he scold at me again. It’s so silent when I see the time is 04.15 PM now, and my mom not pick me up yet. I just can hear the thick of clock and stepping shoes to this room. The door slowly open and produce some horror sound. I’m shiver in my place, I close my eyes, and the sounds of steps go nearer.

tap..

 

tap..

 

tap...

 

“Chanyeol...”

oooh... someone call my name. I slowly open my eyes, first I just seeing the sharp jawline and turn to the eyes. I shock a little when I see he is Kris, I bite my lower lip and give him my staring back , i don’t know what to do.

“what are you feeling now?” he give me his light smile

“huh umm I’m….” I rolling my eyes when i can’t explain what I feel now.

“I was buying some medicine for you because the stock of medicine that you need is run out, It’s already dark now you better go home after drink the medicine” I just nodding to what he’s said. He give me a glass of water and the medicine, I hand him the glass after drink it and I remember I should apologize and thanks all at once.

“umm, K.. Kris sunbae-nim I’m so sorry”

“it’s okay” he give me his assuring smile “it’s actualy my job as captain anyway…”

“no, not about that”

“huh?”

“ummm I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter