Seven : My Curiousity and His Protectiveness

Protective Wuyifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers... how are you? I’m so sorry for 2 weeks wait  >_<

I'm sincerely thank you to my new subscribers dear MoguMugo, Usagi12, reachan, monhae15, cyeahyo, yeollipop0901, milky_girl, cyinta, HeartLuver11,  12littlewolf, blackhircine, wuparkoh, marianamunthe, whiteknight, Gdkisses, ars251, krispy-wings, Stupid_DR, PriXody, angellee, shharu, Syanamyun99, poly0210, htuthtethtetlin, olivewinkle, icywolf, eunmi24, channiehans, Mirapolar, Aratrida, yananinin, -infxnity, wolf95, Hyomi_ah, athit132, violet93, ayutin, LeeSongYi, sirii003, itsggarett, Bella1995, AwenNick, onchan93, dearlyeol, esthiSipil, phiwzz, magnus, holikaholika, akasha1666, Cuwiecia, azimsyamil, Siilverchan, thekangteukfangirl, AnnisaVox, yeol-fan, apokailypse, lelemooi, SunnyGreen, jongrawr16, LoveExoSiki, shiningshineeworld, Saharan0, moonfruit12, citrarzky, Haneen, kdgirl236, zicovah, ashaeziha, FutureWorldStar, lunanueva95s, jxinlai, xycouple, isabella_95, Wuyeol90, fantasys--, kangela1004 , merzie, xuhnkrsyl, DidIDoSomethingWrong, MsSMTownLoverfans, Super_cutie123, MsNANA and Baro_ThePioneers. ^^

I’m happy cause all of you subscribing this story, so please tell me what do you think about this update, do comments and show your love :D I notice there’s commentors and even upvoter who just subscribe to this after ‘subscribers only’, I’m so sorry guys ^^V anyway, I love you all..

special thanks to nano_nano, barawa, chanyeolwinnie and dear WUPARK92  for upvote to this story :D please continue to checking this story updates.. (btw i like nano nano, its tasteful kkkk XD ^^V)

chaa 16/9/14

Here chapter 7 for you my subbies :D 

“where are you now?” his words sounds intimidating to my big elf like ear.

“I’m in.. ”

“go home now” he cut my answer

“what?” how can he know I’m outside

“Chanyeol don’t you remember I told you not to go outside if you're not with me didn’t i?” why he's acting like that? like he’s my mom. I want to say that to him but I can’t because my Hyung's is still here.

“okay I’ll go home” I rub my temple

“wait, I’ll go home too! so wait me in the park. I won't you back home alone. I’ll be there in 10 minutes”

“ok” then he end the call. I try to not looks so weird or mad after the call and my hyung’s seem didn't realize it. I don’t like it when Kris hyung can’t give me his permission to go outside even if that’s just hang out with my friends, furthermore he’s so busy with his own world nowdays.

“who is it?” Xiumin hyung turn his head to my direction after gulping his blubble tea and push it towards Luhan direction and let Luhan hyung tasting his bubble tea, Luhan hyung accept it with cute grin.

“umh it's my mom hyung, she want me to go home. I’m sorry hyung, I need to go now” i lie to them, i know it’s not good but i don't want to make them concern or maybe the worst is Luhan hyung may throw his tantrum towards Kris hyung.

“it’s okay Chanyeol. It’s her nature if your mom worry about you” Luhan hyung sound so sincere yet a bit disappoint with this sudden urge to back home.

“yes, thanks hyung" i'm happy because hyung's so undrestanding with my condition, but still i feel bad towards them. i like to try many other things too with them or even just small talk at 'private heaven' at school.

“bye Chanyeol” Xiumin hyung

“bye hyung deul…” I’m packing my bag then waving to them

I dash out of cafe hurriedly afraid if Kris hyung already in the park. I’m stumbling and almost fall when my feet crashing a flower pot near junction. I run as fast as I can, after I arrive there come my breath hitch, panting hard and feel so hot.

Thanks God he’s not here yet. I sat at a bench under Sakura tree and wait for him. I’m waiting him for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes but still he’s not arrive yet. I try to call him, but there’s no answer until finally I get a text message from him. ‘I’m sorry I forget to gather the books to the teacher’s table, you can go home now……..’ . I didn’t bother my self to read the remaining text.

“Huffhh…..” sigh, I ignore it and call my mom instead to pick me up, I feel so tired so sudden.

“ah, Chan what happen baby? I’m still at work, but I will be back in 10 minutes” I can hear sounds of paper fliping open, that’s mean my mom really still at work.

“mom, come here at park”

“I tought you have an appointment with your friends to hang out today?”

“no mom, it’s over already. I feel unwell mom”

“really?, then you want me to pick you up?”

“I’m waiting mom” I’m sounds so desperate

“alright” I’m sure she’s nodding her head while saying that . She’s the most understanding mom in the world, or it’s only me who have her as my one and only guardian angel everytime I’m in bad condition? Anyway she’s my beloved mother okay… 

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

“morning my Chan..”

“ngggh….” I can feel my mom tapping my shoulder to wake me up.

“come on dear, or you will late at school, don’t be lazy okay?” again she caressing my arm, then squeeze my cheek. I rub my sleepy eyes and my lids fluttering open

“mom, can I have another 10 minutes? I’m still sleepy. mmh? mmh?” sometimes make a deal with my mom isn’t that easy. Pull up my comforter until reaching my chest and my mom throw it away immediately.

“no Chan, you have to get ready now or no special breakfast menu for today!” she warn me, but her smile following afterwards. I know it would turn out like this, still I try to persuade her, but I’m immediately sit up after hearing about no breakfast if I wont be ready soon.

“uurgggh, okay mom” I roll my legs and get up, ready for shower. After done shower my mom tell me to take a bus to school because she have an important appointment this morning, she don’t want to be late.

I walk to the nearest bus stop and found that the bus which lead to my school already moving, so I run to catch the bus.

“hi kid, better come earlier next time okay?” bus driver say after I’m inside the bus.

“thank you sir” my gummy smile shining brightly.

On the way to school im passing a hospital that use be my check up place for years. I’m glad, it’s already few months since my last time there and I hope I’m not going there anymore after that. I will do whatever the doctor said, ah… this make me remember uncle Suho. How is he now, I’m wondering… I’m much better also thanks to him.

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

“Chanyeol!” I hear shouting voice and foot steps walking toward my direction, ah that familiar voice.

“Hyung….”

“Hey, Chanyeol…”

“Morning Hyung, how are you?”

“I’m fine, you?”

“Not bad..” suddenly he looks sad

“Chanyeol, I’m so sorry about yesterday. I beg you apologize please”

“ummh, it’s okay hyung. I know you’re so busy with your last year exam”

“are you okay? Really?”

“uuummh” I’m a bit hesitate to answer becauae I miss him so bad to be honest. I don’t want to make him feel uneasy but I don’t want to lie to him either.

“I know, I miss you too” wait, he can read my mind? No way!

“yeah…. I miss you hyung, but what can I do?” lung my head and i can’t help but staring to his hand, I want to hold his hand. Seems Kris hyung notice this cause after that he bring his hand to wrap mine and then smiling handsomely to me. I’m blushing, I love his smile. He didn’t look so scary when he’s smile at me. It’s near to heaven.

“ummh… how about come to my house this Saturday?. I’m still promising you that, remember? You can ask Xiumin and Luhan to tag along” he bent down right to my left ear and it’s make my heart beat growing faster.

“uh, uh, that’s, that’s a good idea!” I stutter and fluttering

“aigoo.. you’re still stuttering in front of your own boyfriend huh?” he pinch my nose “that! that! looks, your cheeks become red!” he tease me, he’s so happy and a little laughter indicating that this tension slowing down a little.

“no, I’m not!” still blushing madly, he stand straight again and smirk to me. His invite lit me up.

“oh yeah, almost forget. This..” He pass me that red diary

“I want you to write again, your daily feels, and thanks for write the truth that you miss me much too” I’m gasping a little, feel embarrassed.

“did you read it already?” I tought he’s so busy

“yeah, and please take your medicine regulary. You should eat paracetamol three times a day if you are cold, it will help you to better really soon” hummhh, here again I don’t really like this. I know he care much about me, but I’m a big boy already not toddler anymore okay..

“yes hyung”

“and don’t forget to do diet, it’s good for maintain your immune so you wont be tired easily, okay?”

“okay” puffff, really I feel like dating with old man, I’m pouting and give him disinterest look

“hahahahaha, you are really my cutie Dobby! What a cute my baby” his deep laughter make me smile again, oh God! he can win my heart that easily. Urrgh, this make me afraid more if he also can break my heart in easily way too.

“oh yeah, I need to go to library.. “ he check his wrist watch and then look at me again

“okay will be back to class too hyung”

“okay then, see you next Saturday!” Before I can reply him, his fast peck on my lips make me frozen for almost five seconds, until I see him blow me flying kiss and walking further towards library.

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

Mrs. Park go to convenient store near her office, she’s going to buy some coffee and chocolate-strawberry cake. When she’s roaming trough the displays, she suddenly bumping to someone. She almost make their belongings fall.

“ouch..”

“oh, I’m sorry” Mrs Park say, didn’t look at the other

“oh, no problem” then their eyes meet and a realization hit both of them

“hi, long time no see you!” Mrs Park hold the other arm with enthusiasm

“hi, yes.. indeed, long time!. It’s almost three years already”

“yeah, happy to meet you here”

“oh my God!, you looks still young behind that thick glasses” then the other hugs Mrs. Park.

“really? Thank you, but I think we both have a growing child already right?” upon hearing this the other give their beautiful laughter. “You too, you are still beautiful like our last time encounter few years ago” then the other smiling towards Mrs. Park.

“how about chit-chat at coffee shop across this store?” the other ask

“that’s good idea!” Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter