Ten : We Need to Clear This Misunderstanding

Protective Wuyifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~~~~~~ literally waving hands to you all my dear subscribers :D *showingmygummysmile

I'm happy because this is Krisyeol month, and i got challange from lil sis (fellow KC shipper) to make het KC, what do you guys think? I don't know if i really can make one LOL. 

Actually, this is just half of chapter 10, but i don't want all of you waiting too long :) so... here the update.

Chaa 4/11/2014

Chapter 10

My body felt sore, ache here and there. It’s hard to open my lids, it’s so heavy even my body weight seems stuck at the bed beneath me. My first attempt is to open my eye lids, slowly I can see the bright lamp in the white ceiling. I groaned and whined, feeling the soreness still at my back and the dizzy still buzzing my precious head!.

Glanced to the side, I saw my mother sleep with her hand still holding mine. She looks so tired in her sleep. I wonder, how long I’ve been in this hospital and glance to the wall calendar, trying to remember the last time before I ended up here and realized it’s five days passed since that day. ‘am I that weak?’ I thought. I ‘m lucky because this week is holiday.

I change my attention back to my mother. Actualy I want to let her sleep, but when I moved my body to left side, she’s woken up.

“Chanyeol…” I turned back to face her, I saw her tired pale face smiled to me

“Yes, mom”

“Finally you are awake, thanks God!”

She rubbed my hair, then silence. She really loves me, I can feel that and it’s make my eyes fabberglasted.

“Mom…”

“umh?” she gave me her questioning look and stopped rubbing my head for seconds and meet my gaze.

“I love You Mom, please don’t leave me alone” I can’t hold it anymore, I cried and sobbed. My mother hugged me lovingly and I buried my face at the crock of her neck cried harder.

“Of course honey, mom’s here.. alright” she patted my back softly.

Hiccupped, I detached from my mother embrace. “Ah.. Mom, where’s uncle Suho? Isn’t he come here yet?” 

“No dear, he’s at Canada right now. He said he have something important to do”

“Aa..h..  hummmh” felt a bit disappointed I pursed my lips. Seeing my pouted lips, my mother poked my lips and said “Did you miss him?” I slowly noded my head  “It’s okay, he will come next week” then came my relief smile.

I do like uncle Suho. He is like my own father since my real father already passed away. At this kind of situation made me realized something else, he is so care towards me like a father whom I imagined. So, automatically I will ask my mother to call uncle Suho whenever my body isn’t in good condition.  I’m comfortable with him, that’s why I only went to hospital when it’s really urgent or whenever uncle Suho busy with his other patients . I envy other kids who still have their parents both mother and father when me, I never see my own father since birth (except from the photos that my mother showed me before).

Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung came to hospital the next day. They brought me fruits. I love apple, so they bring me some.

“Hey Chanyeol!” Xiumin hyung smile oh so brightly with his chubby cheeks raised upward, waved at my direction while I’m tried to rise and sit still at the bed. I waved back and flashing my gummy smile. Despite my bad condition, pale face and weak body, I still manage to be positive and happy because they must be happy if I didn’t stressed out because of this.

“Hyuu…ng!”

Luhan hyung bring the fruits in his left hand and then placed it at the stand beside my bed. His right hand caress my arm then hugs me.

“We miss you, Chanyeoll-ah”.

“I miss you too hyung”. When we parted he smiled to me too. It just two days ago when the last time they visited me, but it seems like a month.

Xiumin hyung give a looks to Luhan hyung and then Luhan hyung clearing his throat awkwardly, glanced to my directions. I gave him confused looks instead

“Emh, Chanyeol. Someone want to meet you now, is that okay?”

“Who?” I know my eyes must be in (O.o) shape with my left eyebrow downwards, meanwhile the right one is raised upwards. Is there another people who still miss me beside my mother, I wonder who is it.

“Kris” Xiumin hyung answered me

~ long pause ~

Both Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung exchanging another glances this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter