Eight : Can I Stand This?

Protective Wuyifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

“Sehun” Sehun just came back from school, he felt tired. He looked to someone who sit beside his mother at living room. He wondered, who is that? 

“yes mom…”

“come here boy…”

Sehun get called by his mom to meet that someone at living room.

“waah, he’s so handsome”

“thank you” Mrs. Oh said to Mrs. Kim and flashed her bright smile

“Hi Sehun” said Mrs. Kim

“Sehun, this is Mrs. Kim, she is mom’s friend at work”

“oh, hi Mrs. Kim… nice to meet you” Sehun bow to Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim actualy came to Mrs. Oh house because they need to discuss about something important.

“by the way, where do you school Sehun?” Mrs. Kim asked him.

“I’m School at S.M. High School” Sehun answered

“Really?, that’s mean you must be know my son then”

“Who’s your son name Mrs. Kim?” Mrs. Oh curious

“His name is Kris, he’s third grade now. How about you boy?”

“oh, yes he’s at my class Mrs. Kim, we are friend” Sehun smile

“that’s good!” Mrs. Kim

“yeah, that’s good!” Mrs. Oh agreed her friend

“mom, I need to change okay? And excuse me Mrs. Kim” Sehun excuse him self, he’s so tired anyway.

“alright” Mrs. Oh said and Mrs. Kim answered him with nod.

“I hope they can be a good friend Mrs. Kim”

“yes, sure they can. Even if Kris looks so cold outside, but he’s kind boy. I know, because I’m his mother after all ” then they continue their forgotten discuss.

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

“Yaak!” I got surprised with Luhan hyung loud voice when he’s tapped my shoulder from my back. Luhan hyung frightened my poor heart. He woke me up from my bad day dreaming.

“ouuuch, hyung!, you fright me up. What’s up?” I touched my chest, tried to calm my fast heart beat.

“you look like a professor with that pointing finger and your thumb at your chin”.

“thanks hyung..” I rolled my eyes. Hmmm really..

“what are you thinking actualy?”.

“I think we are getting far away hyung, what should I do?” I’m pouted then my lips turned to thin, flat line as I felt sad.

“do you mean you and Kris?”

“umh..” I nodded then I lung my head low.

“don’t lost contact, even if he’s so busy you should try to talk and steal his free time whenever he’s around”

“I don’t think I can interrupt whatever his activities’ ”

~~~♦~~~

“Uhuk!, Uhuk!, Ekhem…” Xiumin hyung. Shy, I turned to other side, hide my flushed face. Both me and Kris hyung felt embarrassed. He rub his unitchy neck and coughed. Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung exchanged look at each other. It’s so awkward.

“We need to back home now Kris, or will you stay here Chanyeol?” Luhan hyung asked me after a long pause.

“What do you think Dobby?, you can stay if you want, and I will call your mother later”

“ummh, not tonight hyung, I’m afraid if mom worry about me.. maybe next time” I smiled shyly to Kris hyung.

“alright..” Kris hyung seems so agreed and understand me well. Then he walked me and my hyungs to the front door.

“Chanyeol”

“umh?” I gave him questioning look

“I’m sorry.. I have mid exam next week, so…”

“do we can’t meet like this, frequently in next two weeks?” I already knew that our third grade will facing mid exam next two weeks, so this is already in my mind, for me one day feels like years without him, and I can’t even imagine that, without him for next two weeks.

“ummh, yeah.. I have few night courses starting Monday too. I know it’s hard, but please wait for me okay?, beside you still can meet me here at weekend. What do you think?”

Another long pause, I turned my head to the down left for two seconds then facing him with a bit disappointed face.

“oh… okay..”

~~~♦~~~

Thirteen days passed without him, yes I didn’t go to his house after that night. Day by day passed slowly without him. He was so busy until we barely kept contact with text’s and small talk at canteen. My days in school always make me tired, not only my body but also my heart too. No days without cried as he always angry every times I spend more time with my friends. He also gave me warned about what should or shouldn’t do in my daily schedule.

Everytime I want to hang out with my friends, Kris hyung always said something like ‘You should rest more.. I won’t you get sick’. I think I’m frustrated, because I can’t tell other to release my heavy tought. No one in this school knew that I’m dating Kris hyung, except my hyung’s and maybe that Oh Sehun. I always asked to myself ‘am I really is his boyfriend?, is he really love me? Or was he just make fun of me?’. My hyungs tried hard to made me happy and then I gave them fake smiles instead. I don’t want to make them worried, but still they knew what’s on my mind! Blame Luhan hyung for joining psychology class.

Dear God, I really love him,but… how can he’s so protective towards me at first place?. I love his care, but not this far… I want to make a beautiful relationship with him. Can I stand him like this? I feel lonely without him, yet he’s always said not this, not that when we are separated… I want to talk to him, I can’t wait until his mid exam end. I just want to discuss this problem, I want to protest. Ah, I will go to his house tomorrow night then.

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

“Dad, can I ask your help?” Kris stopped from his dinner for shifted his focus from his meal to Suho direction who sat across him.

“uhm, what’s that?” Suho manage to replied while chewed his steak, didn’t bother to glanced up to Kris, he love his wife’s well cooked steak of course.

“I want to continue studying to university Dad… and…” Kris looks so hesitated to talk about this to his father, he’s afraid if his wish couldn’t be agreed by his parents.

“and?” this time Suho glanced up to see Kris’ unsure face. His calm tone encouraging Kris to continue.

“and I’m afraid about Chanyeol, dad..”

“why? You still have me your dad. and, your mother… I’m sure she’ll also support whatever your decision is” well, Mrs. Kim always give advices to Chanyeol through her husband

“I know that you understand well about Chanyeol conditions Dad, i-i.....-I.. I love him Dad..”

“I know”

“yeah…” Kris sighed, feel a bit lighter at his chest. His face became flushed red like a tomato, but something unexpected finally came from Kris’ mouth.

“that’s why I want him to tag along with me to Canada when I’m enter university, dad.” Suho spat his orange juice upon heard this. Dirtied his own sleeve  in the procees while cleaned the liquid over his face.

“what do you mean? You want him to tag along? How can?” even if Suho knew much that his son really love his best friend’s son but he didn’t expect this h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter