Eleven : That Would be The Best Plan

Protective Wuyifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello~ Hello~ dear subscribers... Good Morning :) (Is there any of you that suppose to greet in G.Night? G.Evening? or G.Afternoon? XD ). Anyway, this is chapter 11. I want to update Fated for Me, but this chapter's done first :D so... here you go!  

Chaa 7/11/14

Chapter 11

“What do you think Mrs. Oh?” Mrs. Kim asked her teamwork in friendly matter.

“Yes, that’s sounds good. I think that would be the best plan for our kids future” Mrs. Oh “Aren’t you sure enough boy?”

“Yeah Mom!. I wanna be a good business man, that’s why” Sehun said while munching his cup cake.

“I can imagine Sehun with his black suit, give stern commands to his beautiful inferiors in the next seven years!” “Or will you ask Tao instead to be your future secretary?” Kris agreed and teasing his friend some more with that smirks still on.

“Hyu….ng!” Sehun glared to Kris at the mention of his long forgotten crush, his eyebrows knitted together in annoyance. Tao is Canadian friend whom born in China and currently continuing his major, accountant in Canada.

Kris, Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Oh and Sehun gathered in the living room to discuss about the kids future plan. Sehun picked Canada to be place for his study in university. Both Kris and Sehun will be in final exam next week. That’s why they talked, Mrs. Oh and Sehun asked for suggestion to Kris and Kris’ mom, because Kris used to live at Canada few years ago with his grandfather Mr. Wu.

 “Mom, I need to go upstair!”

“Ah, alright” Mrs. Kim nodded his head for permission

“Excuse me Mrs. Oh” Kris smiled and excuse him self to Sehun’s mom and she nodded too. Then Kris rised from the couch and leading to hallway beside the stair.

“Hyung!” Kris looked back to the call.

“Wait!” Sehun following him to Kris’ bed room.

In the bed room, Sehun’s amazed with the pictures that displayed at the wall. It’s mostly picture of figure and abstract objects.

“I need to wash my face okay!”  “I’m tired so, don’t mess up with my bed or you will be kick out of here” Kris warned before he headed to the shower room.

“Salute boss!” Sehun notice one thing after he get closer to Kris, the older is not someone that cold in person but he prefer to be calm because it’s his charm. But people keep thinking that Kris is cold because he is born with that bold and thick eyebrows, sharp jaw line and his tall appreance that looks intimidating.

Whoever came to Kris room will be surprised, because Kris never shows his skill at drawing/painting at school (except Chanyeol of course XD). He used to draw just because there’s art class and beside that he’s never do that except at his house in his free time. Sehun gaped by the picture in the wall, a big one with golden brown wooden as border,  he wonder ‘who is that cute, pretty little girl?’.

Even after washed his handsome face, Kris feels tired and complicated. Despite his bright plan, the feeling of unsure still bothered his head. Looking into his own reflection, he sighed for nth time that day. ‘How can I assure Chanyeol to agreed my plan?’ he thought. ‘What should I say first to explain the problem?’ ‘I don’t really know where to start’ ‘What if he still not agree with my plan after I tell him that I don’t have something with Sehun all this time?’ ‘How can he think of me cheating on him at the fisrt place?’ that’s all haunt him after Chanyeol asked him for break up, but now he’s different. Instead of back away, he prefer to face the reality. ‘Man up Yifan!, that way you can get what you want!’ he said while his palm and slam it on the cold bath room door beside him. ‘I must come again, clear the misunderstand  and tell him my intention’ is his next mental note.

“Hyung..” Kris just out of bathroom with small towel around his neck. He looked up to the caller and humming as response.

“Who is that pretty girl?” Kris beamed at the question. Instead of answering Sehun’s question, he questioning him back with:

“Do you know Chanyeol right?”

“Yes, the one that give you delicious meal that time right? That Dobby right?”

“It’s him”

“What?” Sehun can’t believe with his own ear, so he asked the older the same question again.

“I told you it’s Chanyeol, My Dobby, My Boyfriend” Kris mumble at the last two words. Because he’s not sure if Chanyeol still thinking of him as his boyfriend or not.

“Wha?? I thought you are just met him after you transferred from China, Hyung!?”

“Yeah, we are dating just few months ago, but actually he’s my first love…” Sehun’s jaw dropped again. He wondered how can this man in front of him who have so many admirers both man and woman can maintain his image as cold city guy when actually he ignored them all just because his first love.

“Tell me Hyung!” Sehun demanded. Kris picked the towel and placed it at the hanger beside the bathroom before he sat back at the edge of his bed, beside Sehun.

“Alright..” then Kris told him his old days with that ‘cute and pretty little girl’ until the day of their break up issue came up.

►ProtectiVe Wuyifan

“Hi Chen how the progress?” Suho asked about the preparation for Kris entering university.

“Yes sunbaenim” “I already booked two brilliant professors for two years ahead” Chen said animatedly to Mr. Kim.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter