Flashback3

That Certain Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Things have been going smoothly with regards to the couple’s life. Woohyun was over protective over Sunggyu and their unborn child. Sunggyu, who is now into his 6th week of pregnancy, has been receiving a lot of criticisms from his aunts and uncles when the news of his engagement broke to his family. But despite everything, his parents and his brother, Myungsoo, has always been supportive of him and Woohyun.

 

 

        They have been planning the wedding the day after Woohyun proposed. The couple thought that they’ll live in bliss, but not until one Saturday morning, everything has changed.

 

 

It all started when Sunggyu wanted to go out to buy groceries for their pantry, but Woohyun, being the over protective fiancé, told Sunggyu to stay still inside their apartment while he buy the groceries. Sunggyu, who was feeling restrained, pouted.

 

 

“I’ll be back baby, okay? Just give me an hour then I’m all yours ~” Woohyun cooed his pregnant baby. Sunggyu finally let him go.

 

 

[SUNGGYU]

 

        Since Woohyun has gone out, he had nothing to do so he decided to clean the apartment, starting from the living room to the kitchen, to their bedroom and lastly, the bathroom.

 

 

        Sunggyu did a lot of hard work to past time. He looked at the clock; it was already 4 in the afternoon. Weird, it’s already 3 hours since he left. He said he’ll be back in an hour. Sunggyu pouted inwardly and decided to call his fiancé. To his dismay, the call was connected to Woohyun’s voicemail. Where are you, Nam Woohyun? He suddenly felt agitated and tried his luck by calling again, and again, it was connected to the voicemail.

 

 

[WOOHYUN]

 

        Woohyun left at 1pm and headed directly to the grocery shop, 3 blocks away from their apartment. An hour later, as promised, he was heading home, not until he came face to face with someone from his past. His ex-boy friend, Kim Kibum, aka Key.

 

 

[A/N: I AM SO SORRY SHAWOLS ~ I am a Shawol too but I meant no harm. This is for the story’s sake. I have nothing against the Almighty Key ~ I love him as much as I love Woohyun.]

 

 

        “Woohyun-ah.” Key approached Woohyun. “What do you want?” Woohyun spatted.

 

       

        “Can we talk? Even just for a while?” Key begged Woohyun. The next thing the latter knew is that he has been dragged to a coffee shop, only a block away from Woohyun and Sunggyu’s sanctuary.

 

 

        “Woohyun-ah.” Key tried to gain Woohyun’s attention.

 

 

        “What?” Woohyun asked coldly.

 

 

        “Are you mad at me?” Key asked. “I know I cheated on you back then.” He sighed.

 

 

        “There’s no need to explain, Key. Reality check, we’re over and I’m over you. I’m happy with Sunggyu and we’re going to get married in two weeks time.”

 

 

        “Oh. So that means I’m too late.” Key looked down. As Woohyun was about to retort, their orders came. Woohyun thanked the waitress and sighed.

 

 

        “You know what, Key. I’m actually happy that you cheated back then. It made me realize how stupid I am for being in love with the likes of you. What’s his name again? Jonghyun?” Woohyun took a sip of his Macchiato.

 

 

        “We.. Already broke up, two months after you broke up with me. Seems like he was only playing with me. Then I realized that you were the one who truly loved me. I tried calling you, approach you. But you seem so.. distant.” Key confessed.

 

 

        “So?”

 

 

        “Then one day, I saw you all alone in the library. I was planning to approach you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter