It's A Deal

That Certain Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “Woohyun-ah. Let me go.” Sunggyu fought Woohyun while the latter only tightened his grip on the former. “No. I told you, I’m not letting you go. Not again.”

 

 

        “Woohyun, let me go or else—“

 

 

        “Or else what?”

 

 

        Woohyun didn’t know what happened next when he felt his shoulder sting. Sunggyu bit him. “Ow! What the hell, Gyu?” Woohyun released his grip and pulled the collar of his shirt to properly check his shoulder, which is now stinging in pain. “I told you to let go of me, Hyun but you won’t. That’s what you get for being so hard-headed.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes and turned to the direction of where the kitchen is. “Water, juice or tea?” Sunggyu offered. “Juice please.” “Okay, sit on the couch. I’ll be back and then we’ll talk.” Sunggyu disappeared.

 

 

        Sunggyu calm down. Let’s get this straight, Woohyun is in the living room and told you that he’s going to woo you again. What should I do? Should I let him in and give him a chance again or reject? I’m scared of getting hurt again. I just.. *sigh* Whatever, Sunggyu, let’s just go with the flow, okay?

 

 

        Sunggyu reappeared in the living room with a glass of orange juice and placed it on the table in front of Woohyun.

 

 

        “Do you really have to bite me:? It hurts you know.” Woohyun broke the silence as he took a sip from the glass. “I told you to let go but you won’t.” Sunggyu scoffed. “Do you really want to put a wall between us, Gyu?” Woohyun placed the glass back on the table. “As of the moment, yes. You stink, Woohyun. If I know, you ran up to here from where-I-don’t-know-where-you-came-from. And ugh, you’re so sticky with sweat! You know how I hate it when I’m being hugged by a sweaty person.” Woohyun widened his eyes, raised his arms and sniffed both of his arm pits. “I do not stink! And FYI, Kim Sunggyu, you LOVE it when I hug you after our love making and you’re not even complaining whether or not I’m sweaty or the smell of after-.” Woohyun smirked and Sunggyu felt his blood rush to his cheeks. “Ya-yah!” Sunggyu stuttered and turned his face away from Woohyun.

 

 

        “So, Kim Sunggyu, I still have that effect on you.” Woohyun then took another sip on his juice. “By the way, this juice tastes really sweet. I like it. It’s as sweet as you.” Woohyun gave a greasy smile to the blushing Sunggyu. He reached out his hand and pinched Sunggyu’s blushing cheek. “You’re so cute when blushing, baby.” He then soothed the cheek he pinched. “Sh-shut up.” Sunggyu managed to say and Woohyun burst out laughing. “You’re so cute, Gyu.”

 

 

        Sunggyu tried to compose himself and stared deeply into Woohyun’s eyes. “What do you want from me, Woohyun?” He asked. “I thought I made it clear, Gyu. I want you. I want you back and be mine again.” Woohyun stared back at Sunggyu.

 

 

        What am I suppose to do? What about Kibum? Sunggyu looked down. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. Kibum might have—“ Upon mentioning Key’s name, Woohyun took Sunggyu’s face in his hands and lifted the hamster’s face. “Baby, look. Kibum is no one. He’s just someone from the past, okay? The day you saw him kissing me, he asked me if I could take him back, even if he’s just a mistress.” Woohyun sighed as he got no response from Gyu. “I told him that I don’t want him back because I already have you and I’m happy with you. Your love is enough for me baby. I was about to go when he pulled me and made a scene by kissing me. And that’s where you came in and rest is history.” Sunggyu now has his tears falling from his eyes.

 

 

“I’m sorry Hyun. I should’ve listened to you before reacting. It was my entire fault that I lost our baby. If only I gave you a chance to explain, then our baby would still be here. Hyun, I’m sorry, I—“ And that was the last straw, Woohyun cupped Sunggyu’s face and kiss his lips. At first, Sunggyu was hesitant but ended up responding to Woohyun’s kiss. The kiss was sweet and slow, oh how Woohyun missed kissing Sunggyu. Due to the lack of oxygen, Woohyun gave pecks on Sunggyu’s lips and the latter eagerly receive those kisses. Woohyun rested his forehead on the other’s and opened his eyes. “Never ever blame yourself, Gyu. Maybe, maybe we’re not fated to meet our little one. Maybe he or she may not be the one destined to be with us.” Woohyun sighed. “I don’t blame you, Gyu. And I’m sorry. I never thought Kibum would show up in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter