Epilogue 1

That Certain Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE

OMG NAM WOOHYUN AND KIM MYUNGSOO, YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY

Though Woohyun lost a LOT of weight and was shivering after the challenge

YOU STILL MADE ME SO HAPPY

 

 

       Three years has passed since Woohyun and Sunggyu got back together and so far, things have been free-flowing. Woohyun’s Inspirit Pastries became a big hit and Woohyun decided to renovate the shop and upgraded it to a restaurant and called it GyuBear Resto. Of course, Inspirit Pastries still exist and was located on the restaurant’s second floor. Sunggyu, on the other hand, after saving up the money he earned from tutoring, quit the job and opened his own tutoring centre and named it Namu Tutoring Centre. And since his husband is a jealous tree, he decided to cater kindergarten and grade school students who need help in studying. As Woohyun loves kids as much as Sunggyu does, he visits Sunggyu’s tutoring centre everyday and feeds the kids pastries during their snack time.

 

 

        Yes, Woohyun and Sunggyu got married a couple of months ago, with Sunggyu deciding just about everything and Woohyun following Sunggyu’s wants like a lost puppy. They got married on the beach, exchanged I do’s and had their first kiss as a married couple as the sun sets.

 

 

        MyungYeol couple is really productive and followed the saying, “Go out and multiply.” It has been 3 years since they got married and they now had 5 kids: Daeyeol, 3 years old, the eldest who is labelled as the little Sungyeol, the smartest and really mature for his age, he takes good care of his dongsaengs; Myungsoo, 2 years old, he was named after his dad since he really looks like Myungsoo, is currently potty trained; Elle, Ella and Ellie, triplets, 1 year old (see what I did there? Lol). Daeyeol adores his little sisters and showers them with kisses every now and then. Elle, is Myungsoo’s female version; Ella is Sungyeol’s female version and Ellie is the perfect combination of his parents.

 

 

        YaDong on the other hand, had soared high in their career. They’re now having an oversea concert. Every now and then, they call their families to know their whereabouts. When he heard the news about Sungyeol’s third pregnancy, he threw a tantrum and was scolding the younger over the phone. “But hyung, having babies is fun, not the mention the process of making them~” is the only reply Howon got from his brother. On the other hand, when Dongwoo received the news that his mom got pregnant with a pre-menopausal baby girl, Dongwoo got really worried about his mother’s and sister’s well being. But fortunately, when his mother gave birth, he flew home and was welcomed by his parents and his new baby sister. He named his sister as SooAe. Baby SooAe is now the centre of Dongwoo’s affection.

 

 

        Who would have thought that the girl-ish maknae got som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter