Grocery

That Certain Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

 

Am I still making sense? Lol.

 

 

        Woohyun once again stared blankly at an empty space once he got into his designated room. He didn’t even notice that Dongwoo entered the room.

 

 

        “Woohyun-ah.”

 

 

        “Ah, hyung.” Woohyun was startled. “I’m sorry I didn’t notice you. What is it?” Woohyun forced a smile at his hyung as the latter sat next to the former on the bed.

 

 

        “How are you lately?”

 

 

        “Same old, same old.”

 

 

        “Are you still undergoing medications and psychiatric therapy?” The older asked, worry was shown on his face.

 

 

        “I’m still on medications, hyung. But I stopped with the psychiatric therapy. Talking to the psychiatrist makes me feel like my condition is getting worse.” He chuckled.

 

 

        “Oh.” Dongwoo kept his mouth shut. He doesn’t know how to respond to the younger’s statement. And the latter stared at the wall absent mindedly.

 

 

        “Dongwoo hyung ~” Hoya opened the door to peek; the two men inside the room turned their heads to the door.

 

 

        “What is it, Howon-ah?”

 

 

        “Howon-ah, come inside.” Woohyun stood up and dragged Howon inside.

 

        “Uhhm, me, Yeollie and Jongie are planning to go grocery shopping for tonight’s dinner. Are you coming, hyung-deul?”

 

 

        “If Woohyun’s gonna go, I’ll go. If not, then I’ll stay. I don’t want to leave him alone.” Dongwoo stated. He was actually scared that if he leaves Woohyun alone, he might do something irrational.

 

 

        “Hyung, if you wanna go with them, just go. I’ll be fine.” Woohyun said, urging his hyung to go with them.

 

 

        “Not without you, Nam Woohyun. Or.. Come with us, maybe?” Dongwoo raised both of his eyebrows at Woohyun.

 

 

        “I don’t want to, hyung.” Woohyun stubbornly stated.

 

 

        “Yah, Nam Woohyun, you came here to spend time with us, not for your sulking time. Come on, hyung, it’s going to be fun.” Hoya persuaded.

 

 

        “Fine.” Woohyun stood up. “Will you two get out for a while? I’ll just change my clothes. I’ll be down in 5.”

 

 

        “Alright, Woohyun-ah.” Dongwoo smiled sweetly at the younger, and then turned at the youngest. “Come on, Howon-ah. Let’s get change as well.” Howon just let the oldest push him towards the door.

 

 

        “KAJAAAAA!~~~” Sungyeol shouted excitedly as he ran to the car and sat on the front seat, next to the driver’s seat.

 

 

        “Buckle up, kids ~” Dongwoo stated as he sat on the driver’s seat. Woohyun, Howon and Sungjong sat on the back seat, with Woohyun in the middle.

 

 

        Sungyeol turned the radio on and they were ecstatic when the station they were tuned in is having a 2-hour Infinite marathon. They were laughing and singing to the songs, not until Infinite’s Back was played.

 

 

Jebal nal jinachyeo un bomnalcheoreom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter