Dream

That Certain Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “Woohyun-ah, don’t you love camping?” He smiled.

 

 

        “Yes I do. But now, I’m starting to love it more.” Woohyun said as he held his lover’s hand on his lap.

 

 

        “Hmm? Is that so?” His lover leaned his head on Woohyun’s shoulder. “And why is that?”

 

 

        “Because, jagiya ~ you’re here with me.” Woohyun chuckled as he lifted his lover’s head and pinched his lover’s chubby cheek. His lover hummed and smiled sweetly at him.

 

 

        “You look like a hamster, baby.” Woohyun teased.

 

 

        “I’m no hamster, Hyunnie.” His lover puffed his cheeks and pouted.

 

 

        “Awww, no sulking baby. You know I’m just joking right?” Woohyun cupped his lover’s cheeks with both hands and planted a soft kiss on his lover’s pouting lips.

 

 

        “Woohyun-ah..”

 

 

        “Yes love?”

 

 

        “You know that I love you right?” His lover stared at his eyes.

 

 

        “Yeah.” Woohyun smiled. “Why so emotional all of the sudden, baby?”

 

 

        “Nothing.” His lover smiled back at him. “In the future, if something will happen, please keep in mind that I love you. It has always been you.”

 

 

        “Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? Is there something bothering you baby?” Woohyun asked, curiosity, confusion and worry is shown on his face.

 

 

        “No, nothing. Just letting you know, Hyunnie.” He planted a kiss on Woohyun’s forehead. “I loved you..” another kiss on Woohyun’s nose, “I love you..” another kiss on Woohyun’s left cheek, “And I will always love you.” another on Woohyun’s right cheek. “I love you so much Nam Woohyun, so don’t you dare doubt my love for you, okay?” He smiled and placed another kiss on Woohyun’s lips.

 

 

        “I love you too, baby. So much.” Woohyun showered kisses on his lover’s face. “I love you..” and finally, on his lover’s lips.

 

 

        “Hyun-ah~” His lover called.

 

 

        “Hmm?”

 

 

        “Woohyun ah ~”

 

 

        “Yeah?”

 

 

        “Woohyun!”

 

 

        “Nam Woohyun!”

 

 

        “Woohyun oppa, wake up!!” Jihyun knocked furiously on Woohyun’s door.

 

 

        Waii-what? I fell asleep? Oh.

 

 

        It’s that dream again. Tears started to fall from his eyes as he remembered his dream. It was one of the most beautiful memories he had with his lover and just thinking about it, it made his chest clench in pain.

 

 

        “Oppa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter