Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo

That Certain Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        It seems like everything around Woohyun disappeared and Sunggyu is the only one existing in his central vision.

 

 

        “Woohyun~ah” Woohyun, who was in a daze, snapped out of his thoughts as Dongwoo called his attention from a distance. He turned his head to the direction of the caller. “Yes, hyung?”

 

 

        “What are you doing? You’re spacing out again.” Concern was obvious in Dongwoo’s voice as he approach the younger. “Nothing hyung, I just—“ the younger turned his head to where Sunggyu was. Disappointment. That’s what Sunggyu felt at the moment when he realized that Sunggyu left without saying a word. Well, he did actually said a word, which is Woohyun’s name, if that counts.

 

 

        “Who are you searching for?” Dongwoo tapped Woohyun’s shoulder to catch his attention. “Hyung..” Woohyun paused and took a deep breath. “I saw him. No, actually, I bumped into him. Accidentally.” Woohyun stated, tears are starting to form in his eyes.

 

        “What happened?!” A familiar voice erupted from the crowd, gaining attention from the people around. Sungyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere, with arms hooked around a handsome, feline-eyed, black-haired guy’s arm, dragging that poor guy to where is hyungs are. “Jongie’s being hysterical with Wonie hyung right now!”

 

 

        “Nothing, Yeol-ah.” Woohyun smiled reassuringly to his tall cousin.

 

 

        “What?! WHAT HAPPENED TO BABY JONGIE?!” Dongwoo, who has this motherly instinct, became worried because of Sungyeol’s statement regarding the maknae.

 

 

        “Wonie hyung won’t let Jongie grab his lemon candies and chocolates, saying, “if you eat too much sweets, you’re at high risk for developing diabetes.”” Sungyeol quoted.

 

 

        “Oh dear Lord, I thought something bad happened.” Dongwoo sighed.

 

 

        “But hyung, it’s baaaaad! And—“

 

 

        “Sungyeol-ah, who is this handsome guy? Your boyfriend?” Woohyun teased to shut the younger up.

 

 

        “Ah ~ hyung-deul, this is L and he lives next door! He’s just moved in on our neighbourhood and we’re of the same age ~~” Sungyeol introduced L just like how a kindergarten introduces his new found friend to his parents. “And Myunggie, this is my Dongwoo hyung, he’s 21 and Woohyun hyung, he’s 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter