Sequel and Bonus Story: EXO Journal

You Who Came From The Stars

Okay, so I finally put up the sequel MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER PLANET and I decided to list the reasons WHY you should read it. So, without further ado: 

REASON #1: ITS BETTER WRITTEN.

Well, it IS better written for one. I mean, this story is my baby - but its also my first attempt at writing, so I know it in places. But my second story is better orgaznized, spaced out and planned and I do mean it when i say its better written - I put in a lot of effort for it.

REASON #2: SEHUN AND TIFFANY (AND KAI): 

Well, you can't tell me you AREN'T interested in that. It's Sehun and Tiffany, for heaven's sake. You have to see how that brat fares. Also, Kai - I feel bad for what I did and I want to make it up to him but as they say in our language, kundan garmi se pighal kar he sona banta ha... meaning by, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and bad times eventually give way to good ones.So do look forward to that as well. 

REASON #3: CAMEOS by BANGTAN BOYS, LEE TAEMIN & PSY:

Are you not interested in a rap battle between EXO & the Bangtan Boys? Hmmm??? And repeated Cameos by our resident Tough Guy (I'm sorry, Taemin but you don't pull that off :S) Lee Taemin!!! You guys met him here already and I don't mention his name anywhere but I'm sure you'll figure it out :) Also, I'm really sorry. I actually like the guy, don't be misled by the story.  

And PSY  teaching everyone how to handle things Gangnam Style kekeke :D 

Yes, I went a little crazy with this one but I was really stressed out and I needed to let loose XD 

REASON #4: HOT MANLY LUHAN, GANSTA BAEK AND SATANSOO 

Yup, manly Lu makes appearances throughout the story and I even dared to write a sort of bed scene (very awkward, trust me) and it was made harder by the fact that Mei is inspired by my own sister. Truamatizing, I tell you - don't ever try it, write for your own sake! Anyway, it was pure fanservice, I hope you'll enjoy it :) 

Gangsta Baek gives me life. Plus I think if anyone can pull off gangster, its the beef line (Tao and Baek).

Satansoo... well, you guys already know my love for SatanSoo - he'll make dramatic exits and comebacks and I hope you'll like it :) 

REASON #5: PLOT AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT:

Yes, see I have been saying this since I started writing this story but I'll repeat it - this story was primarily used to set the basis for future stories. So naturally, the main plot - that of the fight between the Legends and Evil over the Tree of Life - will progress. A lot. I've tried to explore more into some character's past, reveal more about the mates and the vital role they play in the story and I also tried to delve into the relationship dynamics between several couples. I hope you'll like it. 

REASON #6: ANGST, GORE AND ACTION

So um... character death. Oops :/

Yeah, I know, I'm terrible and I'll apologize to everyone all over again but trust me, I'll resolve it - this is OT12 and OT12 it shall remain, till the end.

Also, I think I'll have to  put the story on the M tag because there's plenty of gore and torture and I think it might be little intense. Also, plenty of angsty moments, pletny of action and fights (with and without superpowers) and a lot of sadness. I'm sorry but the plot demanded it.

Don't worry though, I think there's enough crazy in it to make up for the sadness (hopefully). Though its kinda sorta sad.but don't worry - any mess I create, I plan to resolve it because at the end of the day, I love happy endings, so happy it shall be :D

Okay, I hope this preview was enough to excite you guys (please be excited, >.<) and I hope you shall read it after finishing up with this :)

Here's the link - do read it and comment, let me know what you guys think. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/910102/my-love-from-another-planet-exo

 

EXO JOURNAL: A VOYAGE THROUGH THE GALAXY 

Yes, more craziness. Do read the bonus scenes... they're bascially written for comic and stress relief... plus to explore just how crazy I can go :) Anyway do,  comment on that as well. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/908323/exo-journal-a-voyage-through-the-galaxy-exo

Okay then, I hope you'll enjoy these stories. 

Goodbye :3