Chapter 8 (part2)

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Mianhae guys T_T I had net problems for a few days and wouldn't publish the chapter....really sorry !!! Hope you enjoy this one!

 

The scars from the past decided not to leave Taemin until that incident that happened earlier. His heart, emotions, mind all reacted differently ever since.

It was like a new him was born but he couldn't figure out what was different. Everything seemed to be normal. Taemin decided to leave work early and go get some rest. He didn't get enough sleep the previous night and now was a chance.

There he was in his bed, sleeping heavenly. He felt a body next to him. His white covers covered them both and the person snuggled it. Taemin wasn't sure whether it was a guy or a girl but the body line explained that it was a girl. He tried to look at her face but was blurry. She seemed awake because he could a faint picture of her teeth; a smile. 

Everything was white, he felt holy. 

"Did I die?" he asked since this all was peaceful and heaven was peaceful.

He felt the girl's hand touch his cheek and ...

It was a dream. Taemin woke up with a smile. He didn't know who the girl was but that touch was familiar, it felt too real to be a dream. His clock struck 5 o'clock (PM). The dinner party was going to be set up in the company, the roof. The roof was not those deserted areas with satellites dishes and dust. It had a small Zen garden, garden tables and chair, a fountain and an amazing scenery. Taemin was told by Minho that he was the one to do the setup and that Taemin shouldn't bother. He accepted. 

Taemin got up ready to get freshen up. Took his time in scrubbing his body and getting his toilet things done. He had a feeling that that night was not going to be like any ordinary night. 

He draped on his bathrobe and marched towards his closet. It was a room. 

"Should I wear this?" he held up the outfit.

"Nop" he threw the outfit on his sofa.

"This one?" he questioned.

"Nop tooo casual and revealing to the employees" yep he was being full of himself.

"This?"

"Hmm...not bad...Okay this is nice" he commented and went on picking another outfit.

He searched on and on and ended up with :

He examined his outfit to the mirror. Twirling around and posing like an idoit *giggle*.

"Woah this is the plainest outfit of all the outfits I went through. Thug life" He didn't care for his outfit anymore and left the house for dinner.

 

Sulli danced,sang to the music while getting ready. 

*dinggg dong* 

"DAEEEE coming!" she ran towards the door. It was Amber's house guard holding a bag.

"Amber-sshi told me to deliver this to you" he handed it.

"Ah yea~ Thank you very much!" 

"Oh it 2 boxes by the way"

"Oh really?!" Sulli smiled. "Shoes too huh" she thought.

"Gomawo..please take care" she bid her farewell and closed the door.

"LLAAAMAAA YOU ARE THE BESSTTT" she screamed on top of her voice.

She quickly took out the boxes. It was 2 semi-large box of the same size. 

"I dont think shoes would take that much space she thought."

She untied the ribbon on the box and savagely open the box to see

Sulli felt like she was slapped. 

"THAT CRUEL DID SHE REALLY OH MY GOD! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS" she screeched.

"How can she do this to me, that stupid llama aishh" she cursed moving to the other box to see a note on top of what seemed like clothes.

"I bet you wanted to beat me to pulp with that red trainers *laughs*

 This is the real outfit. Nothing special but I hope it fits the whole idea.

                                                                                                      Love, Llama"

 

She smiled at the note and tossed it to the side. Sulli pulled up the outfit to reveal this

 

 

 

        > She wore a bagpack on instead of a hand bag < 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She giggled. "I knew it. She wouldn't let me wear such a thing. But those trainers ain't bad" 

 

She hurried and got dressed. Her makeup was not full on but not too little. It was simple yet y. It was 6:30 already, with final touches she grabbed her purse and left.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The company entrance started crowding up with people. Taemin could hear their voices clearer and louder as he walked near to entrance.

"Oh Mr.C.E.O you have arrived" his employees greeted.

"Please proceed to the roof" Choi Minho announced gesturing the roof with his hand.

Everyone rushed through the elevators and escalators, their voices heard with excitement.

"Ah…Taemin! You're here"

"Yea… Everything's set huh?"

"Don't worry and just have a good time" Minho assured him.

"Oh and by the way where is Sulli-sshi" he questioned.

"She'll arrive soon…probably" Taemin replied.

"She better"

Both of them took the elevator creating a small convo about life and the art galleries.

Somehow Taemin was reminded about the lawsuit that was filed against him and reminded himself to check about it.

He took 2 champagne filled glass from the waitress that offered him at the entrance and gave one to Minho.

"I still remember those balls & gala's we used to go to" Minho took a sip from his glass.

"Those were the days" Taemin gave a small laugh.

"Seeing your reaction, we're actually invited for a grand gala for the launch of my father's new business."

 "Your father?" Taemin gave him a look.

"I know I know"

Minho and his father aren't really the best of father and son bonding, sort of. Being a wealthy family running for generations and generations their lives has been always followed and supported on TV.

"Just for the sake of reporters" Minho finished.

Taemin nodded that he understood.

"Send me the invitation then through mail or something"

Minho didn't reply. He was staring. Taemin called out his name but there was no respond.

He followed his imaginable light rays emitting from Minho's eyes and followed it to see Sulli at the end of it.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm…I wonder if Taemin has already arrived" thoughts ran through Sulli's mind while walking towards the building. Once she reached the door the lad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter