Chapter 1

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How dare he do this to me?" 

"That bastard...he just ...u-us*hiccup* used me for time pass."

"All those outings,gift,lunchboxes I put effort for him was not even taken to heart" said a drunk Sulli crying her eyes out. Yep, she was dumped....by her boyfriend now ex. 

"Aye..gwenchana you can go and fish for guys.There's many of them in the sea.I'm sure the right one for you is just waiting for you to catch him." said amber while bartending.

They were in a bar. And Amber is the owner, and yes she is the bartender. She didn't want to be known as the owner and her bartending passion was unexcusable so she took the job herself rather than recruiting someone else. 

*Flashback* 

"puing puing~ message puing puing~" alarmed sulli's phone.

"hm...who could that be at this time of the night?" she questioned, glancing towards the plain white clock displayed below her ceiling on the wall which read "11:30".

"Meet me at PAUL. Waiting for you x"

Sulli's smile grew so wide it reached her ears. 

"*squeallls* kyaaaa♡~ omo oppa" she ran to her closet changing her pajamas into a sweat shirt & pants.

Within 5 minutes her makeup was done. She grabbed her jacket *the big ones* bag,wore her high knee socks and converse. Soon enough she was biking her way to PAUL. The cafe was 10 minutes away from her apartment.

All she could think of was her happiness and that the love of her life wants her. 

"cling cling" announced the windchimes to the cafe.

"Welcome to PAUL" greeted a waitress to her. 

Sulli smiled at her.Her eyes scanned the cafe looking for him.

There he was sipping his latte near the window. That was their favourite place since the view from that point was beautiful especially during sunsets. 

"Minho oppa!" Sulli yelped in excitement.

He looked ar her with a small smile. 

"awe waseo~?" 

"mhm..." Sulli smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter