Chapter 8 (part 3)

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It looks like we'll be stuck for while huh?" Sulli quoted, sitting on the floor.

Taemin sat down opposite to her and nodded. He was smiling. Sulli's eyes furrowed.

"You still on about that" she thought deviously.

"Well while we're at it, let's play a game"

"A game….what game"

"Truth…like truth or dare but only the truth.. what do you say" a smile creeped to her lips.

"And, if the truth doesn't want to be said the opponent can do anything to the other."

"Sounds cool" Taemin wasn't really sure of this 'Game'.

"For some reason I have this feeling we have met before…have we?" Taemin started.

Sulli was silent. Now that the question has asked she actually felt like they've met. She was too comfortable with him. Usually it takes time for Sulliver to be comfortable around people she just met.

"Not going to answer?"

"Nop,I don't think we ever met" Sulli answered blankly.

"Okay…"

"What do you think of me?"

Taemin looked at her. "Don't tell me this is your payback for what I did" he smirked. He wanted to tell the truth. It was a chance to get his feelings cleared on whether he liked her or was he just shaken by her. But then decided against it. He wanted to see what was she going to do, hit him? Cuss at him? He laughed inside.

"Okay not going to answer huh?"

Taemin was quiet. Sulli was abit disappointed, little did she prayed for him to tell her he liked her but then slipped the thought off. What Sulli was about to do was NOT expected at all by Taemin.

She leaned towards him, with her right hand touched his soft hair, as if he was a cat getting pet. Goosebumps spread to his body as soon her hand landed on his head; Purr. She looked at his eyes not breaking contact. Sulli softly kissed his forehead, slowly shifting to where the tears would fall then to his nose & his chin. Her lips merely touched his delicate skin but he felt the energy radiating from her lips wherever she kissed. Taemin was paralyzed. His brain seemed to stop thinking and everything decided to go blank. His nerves didn't seem to listen to his command; as if they were deaf.

There was space between them now. Taemin realized he's been holding his breath for awhile. He slowly started to breath; inhaling & exhaling. Sulli took advantage and leaned again towards him. This time their lips & nose almost touching. Not giving themselves time to think, Sulli tilted her head to the side and kissed him. She didn't know anymore whether she really did this for revenge or she really craved him. It was their first kiss all over again, which happened few moments ago……or not. According to Sulli, the corridor kiss was kinda like a first kiss with him but not sure whether it was one.

During the time she dated Minho, she has had a couple of kisses with him but none of them was as passionate as this one. Taemin was dumbfounded for a second but decided to 'I don’t care' & ' everything…This beautiful girl is kissing me right now'. And so he dived in. They were in sync which made Sulli's heart pound. Never in her dating history has a guy made her heart pound so much in a day by some mere moves.

Taemin's hands pulled her towards his body, now chest to chest; face to face, out of breath, longing for each other. Her left hand ran through his hair and her right hand lay on his left shoulder. She was on his lap. She could feel her insides turn and start to fire up. He stopped. Thoughts ran as fast as Usian Bolt could run through Sulliver's mind. She was embarrassed.

"He didn't like it!?"

"Oh God…that was embarrassing.."

"I wish I could go crawl in a hole"

She felt his eyes staring at her. It felt like firing holes into her soul. He placed is lips near her ear and whispered "Nice plan."

"Didn’t expect that one."

"I secretly love the way you're actually planning all this in your head"

She felt her blood rush to her cheeks and into her head.

"No its not time to back up" her mind retorted. Instead of giving him a comeback she smiled.

"Okay she has something in her mind and is not done" he thought with slight hint of worry.

Taemin maybe an ignorant know-it-all loathsome guy that Sulli loves but he's soft as an apple crumble topping. He was not sure of what she was gonna do to him but he's sure that it's something that’s going to fire him up.

"Fine. My turn. Why were you running away from Minho?" he asked with one eyebrow raised.

decided to separate both lips from each other; agape. He could see her eyes widened and her lashes touch her brow bone all at ones.

"Hm…I bet something happened to them some relationship." Taemin shocked himself with the sudden realization of relationship. Questions started to pop out of doors in his brain. Brain cells decided to activate themselves quickly taking emotions from the heart, images of minsul flashing before his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter