Chapter 8 (part1)

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin was given a key by his mother on his birthday, but was never told where the box was.

After the incident, Taemin stayed home for days mourning for his mother's presence.

The last few school days went horrible for him. His friends called his mother a murderer and left him all alone. During graduation day, he was the only one without a parent. Taemin regretted turning his mother in ever since the funeral. He didn't stay for the graduation dinner party. It all piled up to him, that’s how the trauma started.

The mandu shop was closed due to some construction and Taemin was helpless.

Life for the first few months for him went by slow & depressing. He had savings but not enough for him survive any longer. He wanted to be a government official. The only way for him to get decent work and salary; to pass the bar exam.

Taemin was one of the top ten in his class every year so studying wasn’t a problem to him. He considered university but money mattered a lot until one day he remembered about his mother's birthday gift. People always gave him the stink eyes not talking to him. He was all alone, no one to talk to. He searched around the house for the box but failed to find. It took him awhile to know where the box was. Taemin decided to go to his mom's safe and dispose of things in it like the mandu shop's documents. He swung the fruit frame to the side that laid on their living room wall to see a box (besides the the money box). Taemin examined the unfamiliar box. It was small and looked exactly like the box his mother gave him but blue in colour and rusty at its edges.

"I wonder if the key fits in here." He whispered. His hand held the key and inserted the key in.

*click* the box unlocked.

 

 

"Welcome Minho-sshi. Thank you for coming" Taemin shook his hands as a token of gratitude.

Sulli felt her breath shortened at the sight of him. Minho caught her eyes and smiled at her.

She looked away from him. Taemin clueless asked Minho to be seated which was located next to Sulli.

"Okay, now we're all complete please proceed"

Sabrina started the presentation. Sulli ignored Minho's presence and took down important points & facts of Sabrina's presentation. Being in charge of the marketing team, Taemin; Sulli and Sabrina had to interact at all times about the gallery.

"As you can see Minho-sshi has decided to invest half his stocks to our gallery."

"New limited edition paintings are being endorsed to our company by people from Italy & France. They will visit us soon to take a tour of our gallery and also attend our grand opening for the extension of our gallery area." Sabrina explained.

Nodding heads, sipping water, rolling eyes, concentration, all happened in their conference room;typical.

Taemin gave his orders for their upcoming events and dismissed everyone.

"Ya~ Taemin long time no see" chuckled Minho.

"Whoa man you changed…did you grow taller?" both of them gave a hearty laugh.

"Thanks man for your acting, your my secret card and no one must know" Taemin patted Minho's shoulder.

"ya imma(punk) gwenchana, anyways even if you didn't ask I would've done it" Sulli looked at them in disbelief.

"THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?" her insides screamed. She tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably.

"Ah by the way this is my secretary, Sulli" Taemin introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Sulli-sshi" Minho extended his hand. Sulli was hesitant to shake it but a thought .

"This is your chance for revenge. Show him your professionalism" her mind & heart ordered.

"Nice to meet you too" she said with a tight smile, squeezing his hand hard.

Minho's expression slowly turned to pain from delight.

"Sulli-sshi what are you doing? Let go" Taemin demanded.

"There is something between them that I dislike" his conscience decided.

"How about a dinner party?" Minho suggested.

"It'll be an opportunity for us to get to know each other and the employees too" he continued.

"Good idea" Taemin answered.

"Your mother's a murderer"

"Murderer's son"

"Blood"

Taemin suddenly got flashbacks. He felt his headspin in circles,hallucinations of people from his childhood, fear of those days slowly enveloped him. Sulli saw how his faced changed to fear.

"C.E.O are you okay?" Sulli asked worried. Taemin didn’t reply but just walked away. Sulli followed him but was stopped when a hand grabbed her from behind.

She was now face to face with Minho.

"Its been awhile, Sulli" she still remembered the way he used to say her name with love. But now that was questionable to her, whether it was love or something else.

"Yes I know. We can do the catching up at the dinner party. Right now I have things to do" she finished.

"I miss you" Minho stared to her eyes, those deep pool of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter