Chapter 6

From Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Its like you killed her. What son does that" 

"He's just a boy...don't you understand!"

"I'M SORRY MOM"

Taemin's face tensed. Sweat covered every part of his body. His brows furrowed, lips trembling. Tears slowly rolled down his pale face. 

"oumma..oumma forg-give me" came out his lips before he woke up.

*Wakey Wakey* his phone alarmed. It was 6 AM. He was Line-d by Dr.Hwang, it said "Theraphy meeting. 6:30 AM"

He had half an hour to get his things done and so he got up, took his clothes off and head for the shower. Once done got dressed and went down for breakfast. His food was ready.

Though he lived alone he had 3 maids,1 driver, 1 assistant and 10 security guards. Being a son of a politician he had to be guarded too. 

Taemin sat down and dug into his breakfast. His plate consisted of 2 sunny side eggs,3 pieces of bacon,1 toast and a freshly made watermelon ginger juice. Not like everyone else he despised oranges.

Taemin's father was a politician. He pursued his twisted career ever since Taemin was 4 which lead to alot of disappointments,arguments and so on. That's when he decided to devote himself to politics and leave them. People knew about him and his family and that's why he was forced to get them a house, to stay guarded incase someone decides to become an unwelcomed guest and interviews them about his father. Taemin was against it in the beginning but then decided that its better to have some people in the house than none.

"Sir" Taemin's assistant handed him a thick file.Taemin took the papers out and scanned through it.

"What is this" he asked.

"Mr.Young has withdrawed his investment and filed a case against you." replied his assitant anxiously.

Taemin drank his juice and got up. His assistant gave him his Zoloft antidepressent pills. He took it all in in one shot. 

"Sir you car is ready" anounced his driver.

"Go to the Japanese garden and get evidence from their CCTV cameras." was all Taemin said to his assistant before he drove off.

 

"Sulliver"

"Ya Sulliver get up you'll be late for work" Amber was getting ready to leave for work. She walked towards Sulli's bed and kicked her. Sulli was still dead asleep.

"Aigoo this girl. She'll be late at this rate....." Amber smiled when her lightbulb lit. She took her phone, sat next to Sulli and screamed to her ear "OH MY GOD ITS YOUR CEO CALLING!" 

Sulli shot up from her bed and ran behind Amber for the phone. 

"Woah daebakk you do like the C.E.O woah woah look at you wake up from the dead" 

"Mwo" Sulli glared.

"Ah mwolla you'll be late get dressed." 

"'Arassoooo aish" Sulli replied irritated.

"Oh I have to call Taemin-sshi ♡~" her mind hummed.

"Oh yea!" she whispered. She took her phone and dialled Taemin. It said "Gentleman♡" and not "CEO DOG".

"Hello" his voice came out seductively she got goosebumps.

"H-Hello...ahm..Its Sulli" she walked around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter